just been down to the ticket office

Drochit Blue

tickets for Killie seemed to be flying out the door, see what mullering the Old Firm does for sales eh  :022:

doing what I can by dragging a couple of Xmas visitors along for the game...one of them asked me 'will it be cold?'

:015:  :015:  :015:

That is excellent news. I was really hoping to make this game whilst i'm back visiting folk in Elgin, but have to be back home in Aberdeen for 7pm which makes it a no-go.

Will definitely make the away game to Aberdeen and the home game to Gretna however, so fingers crossed the results keep going, thus encouraging more to go to the Tulloch.

Hypothetically, if we sold out our Main Stand and North Stand (plus singing section). Do you think we could sell more home tickets in the away end, since there are only likely to be 100 Killie fans at the very most? Obviously sectioning the fans so there are a lot of seats between.

This isn't likely to happen, but it could in theory happen if we have a match v. Gretna in which if we win, we make the top 6. I'm pretty sure we'd sell out the home sections for that, with others interested in going too.

Hypothetically, if we sold out our Main Stand and North Stand (plus singing section). Do you think we could sell more home tickets in the away end, since there are only likely to be 100 Killie fans at the very most? Obviously sectioning the fans so there are a lot of seats between.

This isn't likely to happen, but it could in theory happen if we have a match v. Gretna in which if we win, we make the top 6. I'm pretty sure we'd sell out the home sections for that, with others interested in going too.

I hope they can look in to it if its going to make them more money and please a lot of fans and their relations.

They could easily have a whole section empty between seats for ICT and Killy, our fellow fans could also use the facilities in the main stand. A lot of SPL grounds have opposing fans sitting right next to each other.

Remember the first division final,no one wanted to miss that one, the away end was full of ICT fans and no problems.

Hypothetically you could cover your colours and go into the away section and stand in a nice quiet corner.

Guest TinCanFan

Maybe it's time to make the singing section seats available to be bought like the normal seats instead of just leaving them empty, even for the big games.