FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Man of the Match

Guest neksor

Guest neksor

The best player on the park by a long way was Nade!  Do you think he would like to live in Inverness?

Worst cheats  - the referee Freeland and Mikoliunus

neksor

Alan Freeland did nothing to significantly affect the game today. He is still a rubbish official however. A players father challenged him to a fight on the train back to Aberdeen tonight.

Alan Freeland did nothing to significantly affect the game today. He is still a rubbish official however. A players father challenged him to a fight on the train back to Aberdeen tonight.

The one that got in around half past 8

I think we are on the same wavelength here Chris.

Hmmm...

As for Freeland, simple fact is he is an abysmal referee, but I don't feel that he had any impact on the result.

The only real decision that might have changed the game was the penalty claim he denied Marius when we were three nil down. Had my radio in one ear, and they seemed to think it was one of those that on another day might have been given.

Oh yeah, and Mikolounas' challenge on Dicky early in the first half that got him booked, looked to me like it was a malicious tackle by a player that had just lost the ball and perhaps merited a red card. However, this time the radio said that it was just a late tackle, and Brian Irvine knows best. Of course.

Think I know who it was. Won't say on here, as thats poor show quite frankly, but out of interest, does this player's father usually get off at Dyce?

Dyce? I used to know someone who lived quite nearby in Newmachar. Nice place.

The only real decision that might have changed the game was the penalty claim he denied Marius when we were three nil down. Had my radio in one ear, and they seemed to think it was one of those that on another day might have been given.

Niculae had pushed the ball between 2 defenders and out of his reach. He was never going to get it and tumbled to the ground in an over dramatic fashion. I don't think it was a penalty but if Freeland was thinking about it then he was put off by Niculaes dying swan actions.

The best player on the park by a long way was Nade!  Do you think he would like to live in Inverness?

Yup, undoubtedly the best player on the field yesterday. There was danger every time he got hold of the ball.

:007:

Yup, undoubtedly the best player on the field yesterday. There was danger every time he got hold of the ball.

:007:

Would Hearts do a straight swap with us for Niculae...?

:024: