FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

rangers game

cairngorm

was thinking of taking young Cairn to the rangers game at IPOX, where are the buses leaving from for this game?, do you stop at a club for a meal and a drink and are kids allowed in? We could drive down as we do a lot for games but now its time for him to experience the supporters buses and get to know more fans , as one day he will want to go on his own with his pals.

Now i hope there is no swearing or drinking on these buses :rotflmao:

was thinking of taking young Cairn to the rangers game at IPOX, where are the buses leaving from for this game?, do you stop at a club for a meal and a drink and are kids allowed in? We could drive down as we do a lot for games but now its time for him to experience the supporters buses and get to know more fans , as one day he will want to go on his own with his pals.

Now i hope there is no swearing or drinking on these buses

Bus leaves Stadium at 10.am ,(usually 2 bus's for OF games) stops at Perth for wee break , same on way back

No hassle bus's are well supervised

Edited by Fanoffooty

If you require any information regarding the Supporters Buses please contact me (Kath 07715 833250 )as I organise the buses to away games and some of the information being given out by others is not accurate.

If you require any information regarding the Supporters Buses please contact me (Kath 07715 833250 )as I organise the buses to away games and some of the information being given out by others is not accurate.

Kath - We have always had a supporters club info page. Perhaps you could have a look at it and let us know if any of the info on there is incorrect and we will amend it to suit.

http://caleythistleonline.com/club-guide/supporters-club

Kath - We have always had a supporters club info page. Perhaps you could have a look at it and let us know if any of the info on there is incorrect and we will amend it to suit.

http://caleythistleonline.com/club-guide/supporters-club

Scotty - thank you - can you please change the membership form to 2008/09 and the student date to 08/09 also the number in the box from 5 to 9. Thanks again Kath

OOooOOO Sorry for getting there before you & stepping on your important toes !

I only thought i was being helpful & just for the record was any of the information i gave incorrect ?