FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ref for Sat

Alex MacLeod

Lets hope that the ref's realise they have been shyte so far to us and use this game to even things up, ie. deny them a penalty and give us a soft penalty in the last minute with the score at 1-1.

But is that a sign of someone who is passionate and is hurt by the poor decisions, or it the sign of someone under a great deal of pressure?

I think it could be down to a man under pressure, of course he must be feeling the pressure and probably thought getting to a cup semi would have taken a bit of that pressure off

I disagree Kingsmill. Brewster didn't actually say very much other than point out that the fourth official had indicated to Grassa that their goal was offside and that the ref had apologised to some of the players for not allowing the penalty. What is any manager supposed to do. Shut up and let the bad refs win all the time. Levien indicated that if he was in Brewsters shoes he'd likely be facing the SFA beaks.

The standard of refereeing in this country is abyssmal and if managers and clubs dont make noise it will only get worse. The SFA seem to have their heads so far up their own backsides that its unbelieveable whats happening. Its not just the SPL that has ref problems, its through all the divisions and, now that the SFA have taken control of refereeing of junior and amatuer football, I can see it only getting worse.

Brewster cant win .... whether he questions the referee's decision or not he seems damned. I'm with Dalneigh Caley on this one ... I am also not his biggest fan, but questioning what appears to be blatant decisions is what we expect of him and I would feel more annoyed if he had not questioned it. It also seems the players were raging too and that makes me wonder why they couldnt get fired up for the second half and take their frustrations out on Falkirk.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/...86908-20856640/

It's about time he got peed off about something.

I would prefer to see him jumping up and down on the touchline showing some emotion. That's my kind of manager.

I really have no time for these cool customer types, arms crossed, etc. who don't even blink when their team scores. Too many of them around now in my opinion.

If he was charged tomorrow for running on to Ibrox and assaulting the ref for non award of a blatant pen I'd be the happiest man in town.

Crawford will have to be better than Tuesday's official, not much to shoot for there. I personally can't fault Brewster for his comments - there's reason for him to be angry. Was it partially that he's feeling job pressure? That could well be so, too. Still, I can certainly fault him for other things, but I haven't quite given up on him yet. A result at Ibrox certainly wouldn't be the worst way to start turning things around.

Yeah any other manager would have said the same, if not more. Glad he did say something. He doesnt seem to get much right according to alot of people.

You shouldnt be done for critising a desicion, maybe done for outright having a go at the ref but highlighting individual mistakes shows at the very least he was paying attention! :rotflmao:

It's about time he got peed off about something.

I would prefer to see him jumping up and down on the touchline showing some emotion. That's my kind of manager.

I really have no time for these cool customer types, arms crossed, etc. who don't even blink when their team scores. Too many of them around now in my opinion.

If he was charged tomorrow for running on to Ibrox and assaulting the ref for non award of a blatant pen I'd be the happiest man in town.

No time for Capello, Wenger and the like?