FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup Final (merged)

ICTPaisley

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many ICT fans out there will be thinking about going to this Cup Final?

none apart from yourself

So you'll just watch it on telly then...

There'll be plenty of ICT supporting football fans going down, there for highland football.

none apart from yourself

I shall be watching on the telly, have no intention to go especially as I'll be in the middle of exams but I woudln't imagine you'd have to look to hard to find some ICT fans to go with as I'm sure a fair few woudl want to go down.

Whoohoo let's all jump on the glory hunting band wagon, I really do hang my head in shame at some of the supporters we picked up after the merger. I can just see the Dundee or Dunfermline forums tomorrow being full of "let's go watch our rivals play in the final" get a grip you soft @r$es you're meant to be ICT fans.

EXACTLY.....well sed Birdy!

I really don't understand this logic, Seeing as your both old fans of either highland league teams was there ever a bigger team you supported? Have you ever been to a football game that didn't envolve your national country or Inverness?

none apart from yourself

I shall be watching on the telly, have no intention to go especially as I'll be in the middle of exams but I woudln't imagine you'd have to look to hard to find some ICT fans to go with as I'm sure a fair few woudl want to go down.

Luckily enough for me my exams are finished before the final :rolleyes:

I don't really see the problem , some people might want to go to the final thats their choice, I personally wont go and want Ross County to lose every game they play and that includes the final.

Edited by stevico1

I don't really see the problem , some people might want to go to the final thats their choice, I personally wont go and want Ross County to loose every game they play and that includes the final.

Well said. On reflection I'm glad they beat Celtic, but I hope to god they don't go on to win it.

none apart from yourself

Yes

I'll ask you a similar question then, Have you seen a football game that didn't involve your national country or Inverness? Or would you go and see an entertaining match such as another international match or european fixture?

I really don't understand what is wrong with supporting the highlands. Are you furious that County have won today and have equalled if not beat our famous 3-1 record against Celtic?

Sorry about the centered posting, my computer won't let me post as normal, I'll sort it soon.

What a great idea, I for one will definetely be going down to watch a Highland team have a great crack for the Scottish Cup. It would be lvoely if most Inverness fans would support Ross County..far too much of an ask.

Lets go for a Double Highland Celebration this year...

How perfect does this sound :

Ross County - Scottish Cup Champhions

Inverness Caledonian Thistle - First Division Champions

Martin if your up for the game I'll go with you, hopefully we can get a small ICT following though and make a good day of it. As you've said before it's not about County its about the Highlands.

Martin if your up for the game I'll go with you, hopefully we can get a small ICT following though and make a good day of it. As you've said before it's not about County its about the Highlands.

Hey guys, maybe if we don't get promoted you can go hold each other's hands at Victoria Park in the SPL.

Hey guys, maybe if we don't get promoted you can go hold each other's hands at Victoria Park in the SPL.

Whats your problem? You just sound like the typical OF fans that you find down here in Paisley. I am an ICT fan, We ain't even in the Scottish Cup now so County have no rivalry against us in that cup.

I'm more than up for that, I'm already looking forward to it. Hopefully 2/3 weeks after gaining promotion.... what a month May could be.

Maybe skip through some flowery meadows, hand in hand, before the game, singing your favorite hyms :P

:P Brilliant Birdy!

If we don't go up it'll be Dundee I think, it's too much of an ask for County to win their remaining games.

And I'm not so big on holding hands with other men really.

Anyway we all support ICT before anybody else so maybe this argument should die now.

Whats your problem? You just sound like the typical OF fans that you find down here in Paisley. I am an ICT fan, We ain't even in the Scottish Cup now so County have no rivalry against us in that cup.

We'd have no rivalry in the SPL either.

We'd have no rivalry in the SPL either.

What does that even mean?

Okay Paisley, I apologise, I don't understand your attitude. County are our rivals, I hate them and most of their fans hate us. It is up to you what you do but like I say I don't understand and it has annoyed me that you have put this in the forum dedicated to ICT when the thread has nothing whatsoever to do with ICT. If you had placed it in the correct forum I would have probably ignored it.

Come on people no fighting we should all be happy we are getting closer and closer to the SPL and thats what matters

Very good call, cup talk can wait until after our season's finished - let's hope it's on a positive note.

Come on people no fighting we should all be happy we are getting closer and closer to the SPL and thats what matters

Exactly, Mon the Caley!

This was only meant for a wee day out for some crack after our league season is over to promote how excellent the highland teams have done this season.

bIRDY...i think you and i are cut from the same cloth as far as our old fashioned footballing values are concerned. The MAJORITY of the ICT support have NO previous experience regarding supporting football in INverness before the merger. I guess we just have to accept that they have little understanding of what that all meant, and that we have carried over our attitudes to supporting ICT! But we can hold our heads up...as we were the ones supporting our local teams when most of the Inverness supporting folk chose not to!