FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Get Rid Of This Idiot Now!

reefinweedallday

I am a season ticket holder but will not be back till Brewster is gone. What happended today was embarrassing. Gary Wood played well but apart from that shocking. Team has no fight, motivation or interest to win. The fault lies in the hands of Brewster. Cowie and Black will be away in January so where will be then. Do you trust this idiot with any money in January.

I blame the board and as usual they are keeping a low profile . They appointed Brewster (spent peanuts you get monkeys) after he failed miserably at Dundee United and we were lucky last year that Gretna were so far adrift. We do not have this luxury this year. Under Brewster we will be in the First Divsion next year. His excuses and the board excuses and the treatment of the fans is appalling and they need to wake up. The board still think swe are a Highland League club not SPL.

Brewster out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brewster you suck leave us alone just leave now or if not the board should go home and grow some balls then sac him. Unless we want to be in the 1st division brewster MUST GO NOW!

Brewster you suck leave us alone just leave now or if not the board should go home and grow some balls then sac him. Unless we want to be in the 1st division brewster MUST GO NOW!

What a fu**ing shambles. Get it sorted btw or face life in division one Smith, Bennet etc etc, and thats fact, it won't always be fantasy stuff with ICT guys, we are not immune to relegation.

Open your eyes because day by day you are losing fans and you lot will find the pay packet ain't quite that great down a division.

Just get rid of Brewster and get someone in who can do the job, okay.......? :018: :rotflmao:

GEEZO, How many chances does this man need to get it right? Don't need to be a bright spark too work out a bit too many, eh. :thumb04:

Edited by BinghamLegend

get him sacked now

he doesnt deserve his place i dont have a season ticket to watch my team get beat week in week out

:rotflmao: :thumb04:

i say we want brewster out i say we want brewster out

if he stays all i have to say is bring on the first division

Edited by MillarICT

Guest greg333

Do you actually believe that, or are you on the wind up? If he hasn't turned it around by now, one month isn't going to change anything.

na im joshing :rotflmao:

robbo :thumb04:

Hey guys, let's not be giving the Stewards a hard time here. They were only acting on the instructions of Mike Smith and were very polite and courteous. The woman who I was talking too seemed as baffled by the request for the banner to be removed as we all did and was simply passing on the instruction.

As I will be taking things further I don't want to say any more for the moment.

Do you actually believe that, or are you on the wind up? If he hasn't turned it around by now, one month isn't going to change anything.

Hey Robbo's Mate Greg333, glad you joined our forum a couple of hours ago. You seemed to have oriented yourself pretty well given your lack of experience here. Maybe you've been here before in some other guise???

Edited by Caley

Guest greg333

Hey Robbo's Mate Greg333, glad you joined our forum a couple of hours ago. You seemed to have oriented yourself pretty well given your lack of experience here. Maybe you've been here before in some other guise???

i cant say i have been here before.

OK, you're sworn to secrecy. I understand.

There have been quite a number of new registrations in the last week ..... and some of our lurkers who have been registered for a long time (more than a year in some cases) are making their first posts ....... just because someone has a low post count, doesnt necessarily mean they havent been around, or that their contribution is any less valid !!

Half the north stand were telling him to get to ****. I would say that he was perfectly aware of it. I dont think that he will last much longer.

BRWESTER MUST GO!!!!

:rotflmao: :015: :thumb04: :018: ;)

Good effort from those there, we really shouldn't have to pay to be put through this.

Hopefully the c**ts gone soon enough.

Brewster, Get to F**k :lol:

Brewster ia tactically inept, but he is not a "c**t."

OK, you're sworn to secrecy. I understand.

Nah maybe he doesn't work for the club like you and actually does know what he is talking about unlike you! Get a grip Caley, you are the only one who thinks that Brewster should stay, and you will be the only one in the stands when we go to the 1st division with him in charge to.

There have been quite a number of new registrations in the last week ..... and some of our lurkers who have been registered for a long time (more than a year in some cases) are making their first posts ....... just because someone has a low post count, doesnt necessarily mean they havent been around, or that their contribution is any less valid !!

Hear hear Scotty. I only joined yesterday but read and listen to quotes being read out by my Hubby every single week, along with his rants about how crap Brewster is and why the heck don't the board do something about getting rid of him.

We are both season ticket holders (I don't get to as many games as he does due to work/child commitments) but, if Brewster is still there after Christmas I think there will be 2 more empty seats until something is done to get him t'ae f**k.........

Edited by Kaffy

why is it the board still think he is the right man for the job? Who the hell in thier right mind plays a 4-5-1 formation in thier own back garden. He should be sacked before the transfer window so that he doesn't waste any more resources at the club

Just back from the game, it was absolute crap and after the 3rd goal i have never seen a bigger backlash against a manager at the TCS. BREWSTER MUST GO. end of

Where was the backlash?

Didn't see or hear anything at all.

Just back from the game, it was absolute crap and after the 3rd goal i have never seen a bigger backlash against a manager at the TCS. BREWSTER MUST GO. end of

Where was the backlash?

Didn't see or hear anything at all.

Ma sweeties were firmly in ma pocket. No more rustling 'til he's oot. :rotflmao:

I think what we need to remember is at the end of the day he is only HUMAN. We are open to errors, not all of us will do well in certain jobs.

I work in the care sector and would be appalled to here someone call me a **** because I couldn't do the job. I would prefer constructive criticism.

I agree that ICTFC needs a new manager, I want them to do well and I don't think Brewster is the man for the job. However, calling him every name after the sun isn't going to make any difference, it just shows lack of intelligence.

Guest onlyonedougieimre

At the Rangers game, i think we should all sing brewster get to ****. And people should make some banners saying it. i turned my scotland flag into a "Brewster Out" Flag as soon as i gt home from the game yesterday. also i really enjoyed singing all these songs to get brewster out!!