Niculae

Neildsleftpeg

Tom Jones :rotflmao: :015: :D :P :thumb04: What a feckin beauty he was ?

And what about winning the league at Fraserburgh - the pub in McDuff - fiting the Staigo at the Huntly Cup Final - taking the Jail End and stufing the Tinks 5-0 - Trashing Elgin woolies - Running battles in Huntly - ram raiding the Spar in Buckie - The football special to Elgin - Ahhhh Carse Road and the fairground !! - Joining the Ferry in Forres - Getting thrown through Currys window - the altercation with the Huns in Findlays - heavy interaction with the Tinks in Station Square - Discoing with Nairn at the Keppoch with fence posts - The World Cup Final draw rammy in ? - Meeting the Jam Tarts after the Meadowbank game.

All feckin rumours and damn rite lies.

Anyway its ICT in the dock. :018: ;) :lol:

There's a "memories" section on the forum where you can reminisce till your hearts content guys, but can we try and keep things here on topic. Thanks.

Thank you - that is why I was trying to get the Niculae trying to sue the club for a breach of contract to the focus of peeples attention - and once again I am being targetted fer abuse and, despite being traumatised, I am plodding on.

It is breachof contact isnt it or was Niculae a passenger and Gordy Bus was driving a speeding vehicle - or was it Stevico ?

Tell me - does Corsa stand fer car in Romanian ? Do you have to pay 30% up front when you buy one and surely they dont cost close on a quarter of a feckin million to run ?

My bet is ICT 0 Marius Niculae 250,000 :rotflmao:

And how will the feckin muppets hide that in their feckin reports ?

Note that my last post created an eerie "silence" - Apologies if I inadvertently veered close to the truth - after all I know feck all about it. :thumb04:

Latest betting to win is Marius Evens and ICT 250,000/1

At least some punters will soon know why we couldnt spend in the summer and why we had to hook Denzil, Bayne and Wilson. :rotflmao:

Oh and thank feck fer sponsorship in the January Window.

Note that my last post created an eerie "silence" - Apologies if I inadvertently veered close to the truth - after all I know feck all about it. :rotflmao:

At least some punters will soon know why we couldnt spend in the summer and why we had to hook Denzil, Bayne and Wilson. :thumb04:

Oh and thank feck fer sponsorship in the January Window.

And who's fault do you think all this could be IHE?

I will stick a large voddy and coke on ICT, if I win I'll never have to buy a drink again, if I lose I shall console myself with the fact that I will be contributing towards a hangover for the Amazing Johndo.

I will stick a large voddy and coke on ICT, if I win I'll never have to buy a drink again, if I lose I shall console myself with the fact that I will be contributing towards a hangover for the Amazing Johndo.

But everybody loved Marius and decried him being called a mercenary ? He kissed the badge and ran to the North stand which proved his undying allegiance ? He was whiter that white - an honest and upstanding citizen - he only ever had ICT at heart.

And our Board would never treat anybody like this or err in the matter of contracting ?

So why would he sue ? Do you note that the money is in Euros ?

If Marius had damaged the club would he pay up ? Wait for it - Off Corsa he would. :thumb04: :rotflmao:

What bet - settled out of court for a nominal fee :018:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...