Team For Hamilton

Renegade

Time for some changes I reckon:

----------------------------------Esson----------------------------------------

---------------Duff--------------Mihadjuks-----------Hastings------------------

---Zander-------------Tokely----------------Black---------------Imrie----------

--------------Morais--------------Foran-------------Djebi-Zadi-----------------

Subs - Fraser, Proctor, Vigurs, Odhiambo, Kerr, Gathuessi, Rooney

Time to play good old attacking football keeping the ball on the deck, 3-4-3 with Esson in goal Duff, Mihadjuks and Hastings as the centre-backs, no Punter Munro as he simply isn't good enough. Zander Sutherland in at right-wing to add a bit of pace and flavour, move Tokely to the midfield where he plays much better, Black also into the midfield and Imrie moved to the left-wing. Three up front where speed is needed to brake throught he Accies defence. Morais as the right forward, Foran as the centre-forward with Lionel Djebi-Zadi as the left forward. For me Lionel could be very effective in this position as he has the speed, agility and trickyness to get passed the the Hamilton Academicals defencive line. Remember that Accies seem to like the 3-6-1 formation so three at the back would be fine to contain the one Accies forward and three ICT forwards would pressure each Hamilton centre-half. No Barrowman, Munro or Duncan on the bench because they simply aren't good enough.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For fecks sake denegrade, we are in the middle of a relegation battle. Do you really expect us to gamble on a completely untried formation and placement proposition?

I like your bravado, but do you really believe what you have typed?

Hamilton are a poor side and anything other than a sound thrashing of them will be a poor result. I know they have beaten us twice this year, thanks Jamie for the first loss, but we are a better team than them.

I will let Terry pick the team this week, I suspect not much will change from our last teams, other than more attacking formation.

Time to play good old attacking football keeping the ball on the deck, 3-4-3 with Esson in goal Duff, Mihadjuks and Hastings as the centre-backs, no Punter Munro as he simply isn't good enough. Zander Sutherland in at right-wing to add a bit of pace and flavour, move Tokely to the midfield where he plays much better, Black also into the midfield and Imrie moved to the left-wing. Three up front where speed is needed to brake throught he Accies defence. Morais as the right forward, Foran as the centre-forward with Lionel Djebi-Zadi as the left forward. For me Lionel could be very effective in this position as he has the speed, agility and trickyness to get passed the the Hamilton Academicals defencive line. Remember that Accies seem to like the 3-6-1 formation so three at the back would be fine to contain the one Accies forward and three ICT forwards would pressure each Hamilton centre-half. No Barrowman, Munro or Duncan on the bench because they simply aren't good enough.

That is so outrageous it might just feckin' work!

I wish it was just as easy as saying "time to play good old attacking football on the deck 3-4-3" if it was that easy we'd be doing it. We are trying to scrap our way out of relegation trouble and playing a team like that would ensure a very sound beating by Hamilton for the 3rd time! Lionel up front hahaha

Yesterdays team will beat hamilton, perhaps drop Morais into Right mid and drop Proctor to the bench if needed to come on near the end to protect a lead. Odihambo in up front with Imrie.

Renegade I like your style. Thats the sort of formation we should use against Hamilton. Lionel will rip Hamiltons defence a new ******** and earn himself a place beside Henry in the French National Team as he scores a utterly outstanding 35 goals in the last 6 games of the season to earn himself the title of Europes best striker. Later wins World Cup and Champions League with Caley Thistle. :rotflmao:

However I think that formation along with my comment are best kept in dreamland as it just wont happen. Would like to see a 4-3-3 formation with Morais, Ohiambo and Foran the strikers with Black, Kerr and Imrie in midfield. That way we would have an attacking line up without killing ourselves :thumb04: Foran and Morais can come back into midfield if needed.

Zander Sutherland in at right-wing to add a bit of pace and flavour.

He will be nowhere near the pace of the SPL, given the amount of competitive football he's had thispas few months, and he's just back from injury..

Move Tokely to the midfield where he plays much better.

Based on what evidence :rotflmao: How many times have you witnessed Tokely play cntre-mid?

Three up front where speed is needed to brake throught he Accies defence. Morais as the right forward, Foran as the centre-forward with Lionel Djebi-Zadi as the left forward. For me Lionel could be very effective in this position as he has the speed, agility and trickyness to get passed the the Hamilton Academicals defencive line.

Lionel upfront, when we're in the midst of a relegation dogfight.. Now you are taking the complete an utter p1ss.

:thumb04:

For fecks sake denegrade, we are in the middle of a relegation battle. Do you really expect us to gamble on a completely untried formation and placement proposition?

No, but that don't mean it won't work.

I like your bravado, but do you really believe what you have typed?

Yes, yes I do.

That is so outrageous it might just feckin' work!

What do you mean might? It will work!

Zander Sutherland in at right-wing to add a bit of pace and flavour.

He will be nowhere near the pace of the SPL, given the amount of competitive football he's had thispas few months, and he's just back from injury..

I wasn't aware he was just back for injury, if he aint fully fit I'd stick Tokely at right-wing and move Vigurs into centre-midfield.

Move Tokely to the midfield where he plays much better.

Based on what evidence :rotflmao: How many times have you witnessed Tokely play cntre-mid?

Well he played there earlier this season and was at right-wing twice last season, and also with the type of player big Rosscoe is, it just makes sense to me.

Three up front where speed is needed to brake throught he Accies defence. Morais as the right forward, Foran as the centre-forward with Lionel Djebi-Zadi as the left forward. For me Lionel could be very effective in this position as he has the speed, agility and trickyness to get passed the the Hamilton Academicals defencive line.

Lionel upfront, when we're in the midst of a relegation dogfight.. Now you are taking the complete an utter p1ss.

Imagine the fear the Accies defence will have big Lionel tears past them! He's got the speed and trickyness to do it and also if he makes a couple clangers at least it won't be in a dangerous position as it would be if he were at left-back.

Renegade I like your style. Thats the sort of formation we should use against Hamilton. Lionel will rip Hamiltons defence a new ******** and earn himself a place beside Henry in the French National Team as he scores a utterly outstanding 35 goals in the last 6 games of the season to earn himself the title of Europes best striker. Later wins World Cup and Champions League with Caley Thistle. :rotflmao:

I'll be the saviour of Lionel's career! Plus it's only a matter of time before someone on the inside has a wee gander through my "Team for" threads and realises what a tactical genius I am. Every team on Earth will be after me for my great tactical knowledge, but it'll really be surprise because after all, because I'm fantastic.

Haha who said I was a posting genius?

Its shocking cause, 3 at the back when we are struggling to defend with 4 at the back!! How bad would we be with just 3.

Zander shouldn't start at all, he is not fit and will be well of the pace of the game.

I do agree with puting Imrie on the left wing.

LDZ upfront is just mental.

We should play 4-4-2.....

Esson

Proctor Mihadjuks Munro LDZ

Morais Kerr Black Imrie

Rooney Foran

Keep it simple and have Morais and Imrie's pace on the wings to hit Hamilton on the break if need be. Also with Morais having banged in a few last week we could get a goal or two from midfield and Rooney will be a major threat upfront.

Imagine the fear the Accies defence will have big Lionel tears past them! He's got the speed and trickyness to do it and also if he makes a couple clangers at least it won't be in a dangerous position as it would be if he were at left-back.

Are you actually being serious?!

He's supposedly a left-back. They will p1ss1ng themselves laughing, along with the rest of the SPL if we start Lionel upfront.

Only as a last resort, but even Barrowman would be in my team upfornt ahead of Lionel.

Just look at Blackburn at the weekend, they started Samba upfront as he's big and got a bit of speed, and it went t1ts up.

Just you keep dreaming son.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Someone is still on the drink since yesterday :rotflmao:

---------------esson-------------

tokely---pavels--munro--djebi-zadi

morais---black----kerr---imrie-----

-----odhiambo--rooney-----------

Lionel was solid against the seagull's so id start him. Odhiambo hasnt played in a while i duno if hes injured or not

Edited by themann4thejob
sweary words removed

You have to laugh at some of the posters on here. Zander has just had knee surgery and is lined up to play for the first team. Not sure if he can walk properly yet but he has just been selected to play in the SPL. The rest of the team must be really bad. :rotflmao:

Feckin great team from Renegade :D :P :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015:

Lets face it Butcher is beginning to realise that some of the feedback from the muppets is bollicks - watch fer a few changes - unfortunately not his love child Lionel but I understand that Imrie is going to get the chop ??

ESSON

TOKELY PAVELS GRANTY LIONEL RITCHIE

PROCTOR BLACK KERR VIGURS

MORAIS FORAN

Are you actually being serious?!

Yes

He's supposedly a left-back. They will p1ss1ng themselves laughing, along with the rest of the SPL if we start Lionel upfront.

No they won't. Didn't Wilkie have a few games up front for Dundee United last season. And it's also not as he's up-front on his own.

Only as a last resort, but even Barrowman would be in my team upfornt ahead of Lionel.

No way Jose!

Just you keep dreaming son.

I'm not your son.

Someone is still on the drink since yesterday :rotflmao:

Eh no, I don't drink.

Lionel was solid against the seagull's so id start him. Odhiambo hasnt played in a while i duno if hes injured or not

Odhiambo is injured . He got injured in the warm up against aberdeen

Edited by themann4thejob
sweary words removed from quote.

I truely do wonder if you are Brewster at times when it comes down to selections, even he would churn at that team, Lionel dosen't have trickyness, he just manages to miscontrol the ball round players. Plus forwards are meant to shoot, i've never seen him get a good shot at goal before.

Anyhoo onto my own selection.

Esson

Tokely, Munro, Mihadjuks, Djebi-Zadi

Morais, Kerr, Black, Vigurs

Imrie, Foran

Fraser, Duff, Proctor, Duncan, Zander(if fit), Rooney, Barrowman

Edited by ajsict92

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Odhiambo is injured . He got injured in the warm up against aberdeen

How long is Odhiambo out for??? he could well be back for Accies game

Guest Muir-Jaggie

ONE CHANGE DROP LIONEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND GET ODIHAMBO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Odhiambo back in the team you mean??

well that would be 2 changes :rotflmao:

I truely do wonder if you are Brewster at times when it comes down to selections, even he would churn at that team,

Oh come on there's no need to insult me! Brewboy would never go with 3 up-front, never, why? Because his attitude wasn't to win games, it was not to get beat.

Lionel dosen't have trickyness, he just manages to miscontrol the ball round players. Plus forwards are meant to shoot, i've never seen him get a good shot at goal before.

I've seen Lionel show off some great slinky skills in a couple of reserve games and he wouldn't necessarily need to shoot, just round the keeper and (hopefully) stick it in.

Esson

Imrie, Foran

This coming from the girl who was desperate to see Lionel play all season. And also, are you actually capable of posting like everyone else? With commas, full stops, and real puntuation? You've now had well over 1000 posts of nowt but two lined, overkilled exclamation marked tidbits of nothing.

I truely do wonder if you are Brewster at times when it comes down to selections, even he would churn at that team,

Oh come on there's no need to insult me! Brewboy would never go with 3 up-front, never, why? Because his attitude wasn't to win games, it was not to get beat.

Lionel dosen't have trickyness, he just manages to miscontrol the ball round players. Plus forwards are meant to shoot, i've never seen him get a good shot at goal before.

I've seen Lionel show off some great slinky skills in a couple of reserve games and he wouldn't necessarily need to shoot, just round the keeper and (hopefully) stick it in.

Esson

Imrie, Foran

This coming from the girl who was desperate to see Lionel play all season. And also, are you actually capable of posting like everyone else? With commas, full stops, and real puntuation? You've now had well over 1000 posts of nowt but two lined, overkilled exclamation marked tidbits of nothing.

You should learn how to spell before having a go at anyones use of the English language :rotflmao:

typical renegade post.

I'll tell ya what a typical Roscoe23 posts is: Drop Tokely! Even when he has a great game - Drop Tokely! And then of course that rather chilish ha ha ha ha nonsense.