FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Hamilton

Renegade

So Renegade - Why have you decided to leave Lionel out of your starting X1 - initially all together - and now at full back ?

Shurely Mrs ICT is just another who has realised that the hype around Lionel does not carry across to the playing field - she in effect has sussed him out - as will most of the SPL managers of the teams we will still have to face.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---------------esson-------------

tokely---pavels--munro--djebi-zadi

morais---black----kerr---imrie-----

-----odhiambo--rooney-----------

Lionel was solid against the seagull's so id start him. Odhiambo hasnt played in a while i duno if hes injured or not

Odhiambo is injured . He got injured in the warm up against aberdeen

aye i thought he might of been.

typical renegade post.

I'll tell ya what a typical Roscoe23 posts is: Drop Tokely! Even when he has a great game - Drop Tokely! And then of course that rather chilish ha ha ha ha nonsense.

It took you nearly 24 hours to come up with that comeback. Well done.

When was the last time Tokely had a "great game" cause it hasn't been since we have been in the SPL.

:rotflmao:

I'd keep the same team, only drop DZ for Hastings. He's up against McArthur next week. Don't fancy his chances.

I'd normally call for Foran up front but I think he can provide a goal threat coming in from the left against McClenahan, although Imrie should drop a bit deeper, so:

Esson

Tokely - Munro - Mihadjuks - Hastings

Proctor - Kerr - Black

Imrie - Foran

Morais

Vigurs definitely on the bench.

typical renegade post.

I'll tell ya what a typical Roscoe23 posts is: Drop Tokely! Even when he has a great game - Drop Tokely! And then of course that rather chilish ha ha ha ha nonsense.

It took you nearly 24 hours to come up with that comeback. Well done.

Thanks! :rotflmao:

When was the last time Tokely had a "great game" cause it hasn't been since we have been in the SPL.

There was the Aberdeen game last season when big Tokers played right-wing. He was great that day, and it would've been better if hadn't been for that Aluko. Tokely seldomly has brilliant, amazing performances but ICT miss him when he aint there, especially going forward. I can understand people's point about him being too slow to get back to the right-back position, which is why I believe he would make a really good midfielder.

This coming from the girl who was desperate to see Lionel play all season. And also, are you actually capable of posting like everyone else? With commas, full stops, and real puntuation? You've now had well over 1000 posts of nowt but two lined, overkilled exclamation marked tidbits of nothing.

You should learn how to spell before having a go at anyones use of the English language :rotflmao:

Learn to spell what? By the way, anyone's should have an apostrophe betwen the E and the S. Just saying...

This coming from the girl who was desperate to see Lionel play all season. And also, are you actually capable of posting like everyone else? With commas, full stops, and real puntuation? You've now had well over 1000 posts of nowt but two lined, overkilled exclamation marked tidbits of nothing.

You should learn how to spell before having a go at anyones use of the English language :rotflmao:

Learn to spell what? By the way, anyone's should have an apostrophe betwen the E and the S. Just saying...

puntuation ? tidbits ?? betwen ??? Just saying....

Get over yourselves guys.

Regarding Rosscoe, the player, he was voted MoM against Falkirk recently with 10 votes and second to Mihadjuks at the Killie game with 6 votes.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

From what Butcher has said recently in the press there will definitely be changes made on Saturday with the poor performers from the Aberdeen game losing there places

I wonder which players Butcher thought were poor???

Now knowing who's in and out (Odhiambo, Hastings, Byrne etc) and changing it around a bit, I'd go with:

-----------------------------------Esson-----------------------------------------

---Gathuessi-----------Duff-----------------Mihadjuks------------Djebi-Zadi-------

----------------Black--------------Tokely---------------Vigurs--------------------

----------------Morais------------Barrowman------------Foran--------------------

Subs - Fraser, Proctor, Kerr, Rooney, Imrie, McBain, Wood/Munro

Seem to mind Doogie getting dropped against Falkirk (away) earlier on in the season and came on to score a peach for the winner?

I would go with this again this Saturday, the Hamilton fans just love him aswell :rotflmao:

Time for some changes I reckon:

----------------------------------Esson----------------------------------------

---------------Duff--------------Mihadjuks-----------Hastings------------------

---Zander-------------Tokely----------------Black---------------Imrie----------

--------------Morais--------------Foran-------------Djebi-Zadi-----------------

Subs - Fraser, Proctor, Vigurs, Odhiambo, Kerr, Gathuessi, Rooney

Time to play good old attacking football keeping the ball on the deck, 3-4-3 with Esson in goal Duff, Mihadjuks and Hastings as the centre-backs, no Punter Munro as he simply isn't good enough. Zander Sutherland in at right-wing to add a bit of pace and flavour, move Tokely to the midfield where he plays much better, Black also into the midfield and Imrie moved to the left-wing. Three up front where speed is needed to brake throught he Accies defence. Morais as the right forward, Foran as the centre-forward with Lionel Djebi-Zadi as the left forward. For me Lionel could be very effective in this position as he has the speed, agility and trickyness to get passed the the Hamilton Academicals defencive line. Remember that Accies seem to like the 3-6-1 formation so three at the back would be fine to contain the one Accies forward and three ICT forwards would pressure each Hamilton centre-half. No Barrowman, Munro or Duncan on the bench because they simply aren't good enough.

were you pissed when you chose this team?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i would change a few players

esson

tokley pavels duff zadi

morais kerr black vigurs

wood barrowman

subs: fraser, gatheussi, imrie, foran, rooney, mcbain, proctor

Cant see Terry starting Vigurs or Wood. Not till next season anyway or when were save from the drop

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Time for some changes I reckon:

----------------------------------Esson----------------------------------------

---------------Duff--------------Mihadjuks-----------Hastings------------------

---Zander-------------Tokely----------------Black---------------Imrie----------

--------------Morais--------------Foran-------------Djebi-Zadi-----------------

Subs - Fraser, Proctor, Vigurs, Odhiambo, Kerr, Gathuessi, Rooney

Time to play good old attacking football keeping the ball on the deck, 3-4-3 with Esson in goal Duff, Mihadjuks and Hastings as the centre-backs, no Punter Munro as he simply isn't good enough. Zander Sutherland in at right-wing to add a bit of pace and flavour, move Tokely to the midfield where he plays much better, Black also into the midfield and Imrie moved to the left-wing. Three up front where speed is needed to brake throught he Accies defence. Morais as the right forward, Foran as the centre-forward with Lionel Djebi-Zadi as the left forward. For me Lionel could be very effective in this position as he has the speed, agility and trickyness to get passed the the Hamilton Academicals defencive line. Remember that Accies seem to like the 3-6-1 formation so three at the back would be fine to contain the one Accies forward and three ICT forwards would pressure each Hamilton centre-half. No Barrowman, Munro or Duncan on the bench because they simply aren't good enough.

were you pissed when you chose this team?

He was pissed when he did his first team so i guess hes still on the drink :rotflmao: