FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets (merged)

12th Man

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered mine two saturdays ago, and i've still not got it. My friends have all got theirs but mine not came yet!! :P

I paid for mine weeks ago and haven't got mine yet either 'I aint boffered tho'

I was sent out a receipt the next day so I have proof and I cant use it for another month yet anyway.

Im the same as you... unless we have special ones.. HA! she said to me about 4 weeks ago that they would be about 6 weeks till they are printed as the fixture lists hadnt been relased..... and I spoke to someone just today when i popped in the shop, they said they hadnt been sent out yet.. unless i miss understood the They havent been sent out bit, I'm guessing she should have said, your's hasnt been sent out yet.

I went in today and renewed our tickets. I got them there and then, so they definitely have them now. I think there is a delay if you take the deferred payment as they have to process it all before they can release the tickets

I got mine last week now, i paid in full at the time of purchase anyway its here not, I asked on another thread this questions..

1. why is there 21 tickets in the book when the fixtures card has 20 and some of these are cup first rounds.

2. apart from cheap entery to the ground for sfl matches what other perks do i get for having a seasson ticket?

1. they keep doing that, the only thing that I can think of is what would happen if a game was abandoned whilst in play? you would probably need an extra ticket to see the same match.

2. you would get an unlimited 10% off at the club shop and you would be able to buy tickets for cup games before they go on sale to the public including extra tickets for friends/family.

Thanks for your reply, thats kinda how i was thinking it would work........