FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets (merged)

12th Man

What will the prices be? What would be reasonable.

After looking on other 1st div sites some have early bird discounted prices or monthly draws.

The Pars seem the dearest at ?299 for adult, ?180 for young adult, ?160 concession, ?105 under 18, ?75 under 12, under 5 free.

They also have an early bird monthly draw for a shirt and the 1st home cup game free entry.

Raith and Ayr haven't worked out their prices yet as they have just come up and County don't have a season ticket page on their website.

So will the boards intention be, small discount to bounce back up,follow suit with the majority of other 1st division clubs or bigger discounts for youth.

Will it be a case of wait for the dust to settle, see who goes, see who we can sell, see who will take a pay cut, see who we can get and base a pricing formula around the wages bill.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont need our season tickets to be that low. At least ours arre in demand rather than trying to tempt people with low prices.

In Dingwall, do you open a box or cormflakes and you find a county season ticket?

?90 child for the north stand, i would think it would be reduced to ?50-70.

?160 concession, north stand. Hopefully below ?100 or there about.

Our prices are the same as last season if anyone wants to compare...

Terracing

?169 adult

?78 u18s and students

?25 u16s

?10 child ticket when bought with adult

Stands

?195

?91

?25

?10

78 for a under-18 thats no bad

From what i can tell the Season tickets for the centralised teams in Scotland (Div1) are around the 240-300 mark and for the outward teams it can be a little cheaper but unfortunately i think it will come down to the fact of we have "just" been relegated and therefore we will be lucky if we get even a ?20 decrease i think.

:frustrated01:

as for the other thread

i got sent that link via msn and just has a quick glance at it :huh:

oops :029:

I would reckon a fair price at the gate would be ?15/?8 North, ?19/?12 main. So using that criteria I'd expect season tickets to be about ?210/?100 North and ?270/?150 main. I would also expect U-16's to average around ?60 and ?30 for family enclosure.

Dont anyone take those figures as gospel. They're my guesses based on pricing from Dundee and St Johnstone this season.

As for the terracing, it may just open up again if there's demand.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

If those prices are right Alex I see us struggling to break the 2000 barrier in a few fixtures next season .

I have to admit I was shocked at the changes in that league since 04 but these are the prices I paid at both those grounds this season.

I would reckon a fair price at the gate would be ?15/?8 North, ?19/?12 main. So using that criteria I'd expect season tickets to be about ?210/?100 North and ?270/?150 main. I would also expect U-16's to average around ?60 and ?30 for family enclosure.

I know that this may place me in the minority, however I would be happy paying a bit more (?20 or ?30) for the season ticket if this allows us to have a few more better players. Every little helps (I'll probably be sued by a well known supermarket chain now!)

I know that this may place me in the minority, however I would be happy paying a bit more (?20 or ?30) for the season ticket if this allows us to have a few more better players. Every wee helps (I'll probably be sued by a well known supermarket chain now!)

Dont worry about getting sued. I edited it for you.

Yes, totally agree with your point, i would be happy to give more money to the club for better players, benefitting marius or generally updating TCS ground.

Dont anyone take those figures as gospel. They're my guesses based on pricing from Dundee and St Johnstone this season.

As for the terracing, it may just open up again if there's demand.

I won't be impressed if my main stand ticket costs ?270. We have to compete with County price wise. I would hope to pay a little over ?200 but not much more.

I would hope that we might attract some new season ticket holders with a reduced price. I would rather have more season ticket holders at a lower price giving us more bums on seats and hopefully a better atmosphere

I don't think we can open the terracing without having the ground re classified.

Edited by L_G
Adding text

My Season Ticket in 2006-07 season cost ?60, This seasons was ?90 for north stand so due to the fact we just got relegated and other season ticket prices i predict ?50-?70 for North Stand. Maybe 30-50 In the Family Enclosure and Main stand i have No idea.

I don't think they will leave it that long. Season tickets need to be on sale as soon as possible, but they will have to agree on the prices. They really should have had 2 prices ready to go so that they could launch sales quickly, but I don't think this is the case.

I don't think they will leave it that long. Season tickets need to be on sale as soon as possible, but they will have to agree on the prices. They really should have had 2 prices ready to go so that they could launch sales quickly, but I don't think this is the case.

Do all the clubs in the 1st division hold a meeting and agree on the same price for season tickets or can all the clubs have a different price? or is it up to the SFL???