FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets (merged)

12th Man

I don't think they will leave it that long. Season tickets need to be on sale as soon as possible, but they will have to agree on the prices. They really should have had 2 prices ready to go so that they could launch sales quickly, but I don't think this is the case.

Do all the clubs in the 1st division hold a meeting and agree on the same price for season tickets or can all the clubs have a different price? or is it up to the SFL???

When I said THEY have to agree I meant those within ICT. They will set their own prices but I'm sure they will use the other SFL clubs as a guide.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done DJ, thats the spirit that the club needs right now.

Can the rest of you young guns just slow down a little. I am sure the club are working on delivering a pricing structure, but hey, we were only relegated last weekend, give them a chance to sort things out and stop making absurd posts about when, where, how much etc.

You could always leave the prices the same?

But then you could also make them much cheaper and make more money, so someone will have to get their thinking cap on.

I still think we should have pushed these much more when we were playing top flight football (now there's a contradiction for you) may be a difficult thing to do now, but nothing's impossible.

You could always leave the prices the same?

But then you could also make them much cheaper and make more money

The higher they are (within reason), the more money the club makes. Price inelasticity. I would expect us to be at least as high as anyone else in the division.

We are close to putting together a supporters club in Dornoch

Good good. How many of yas??

Keep to the topic please.

To those of such an impatient disposition. We were relegated on saturday. The board met monday night. Size of playing squad may have been decided but I doubt if the backroom staff issues have been discussed in detail yet so until its decided who will or wont be in a job then sorting out the season ticket issue is going to take a bit longer.

I managed to convince 4 people in Charleston to get one plus i know 2 others who are already planning getting ones as well. Were going to get bigger crowds than we did at SPL games at this rate.

I managed to convince 4 people in Charleston to get one plus i know 2 others who are already planning getting ones as well. Were going to get bigger crowds than we did at SPL games at this rate.

Alot of people will be all talk and no action saying they'll get one and in the end they'll just end up going to big games

**Sorry off-topic*** Wheres Charleston, the only Charleston i know of is in fife near limekilns and crombie.

**Back on topic*** Im getting my cousin to get a season ticket, not much compared to nine and four but still one more. :024:

**Sorry off-topic*** Wheres Charleston, the only Charleston i know of is in fife near limekilns and crombie.

**Back on topic*** Im getting my cousin to get a season ticket, not much compared to nine and four but still one more. :(

Between Kinmylies and Torvean is an area known as Charleston. It is also where the 'other' academy is. There is a tendency for some of the older members of this site not to admit to being a Charleston kid, or for that matter Kinmylies, Dalneigh, Scorguie. Personally I think everyone is very welcome to buy season tickets for ICT regardless of whether they learned to read and write. besides I cant be biased. I went to Lochaber High.

I thought Charleston was down near North Kessock :( Theres signs even saying that

Maybe it is though I thought that was Charlestown. I thought Charleston was where the academy is. I may well be wrong and people from over the bridge are also welcome to purchase season tickets.

I thought Charleston was down near North Kessock :( Theres signs even saying that

Maybe it is though I thought that was Charlestown. I thought Charleston was where the academy is. I may well be wrong and people from over the bridge are also welcome to purchase season tickets.

It could he charlestown Alex just when i heard someone talking about charleston i thought of North Kessock

To start off with i think we would have about 12-18 in the Dornoch Supporters Club but i think some people from Tain and Surrounding Areas would join.

Who from Tain just out of interest? I'm from there so I'll be heading back with a gun... :P

I thought Charleston was down near North Kessock :P Theres signs even saying that

It could he charlestown Alex just when i heard someone talking about charleston i thought of North Kessock

Sooooo Off Topic, but just to clear this up. Charleston Academy is in Kinmylies and there is also a place called Charleston (same spelling) at North Kessock.

Anyway - back to season tickets please

I thought Charleston was down near North Kessock :P Theres signs even saying that

Sooooo Off Topic, but just to clear this up. Charleston Academy is in Kinmylies and there is also a place called Charleston (same spelling) at North Kessock

Anyway - back to season tickets please

This still does not answer which Charleston is meant.

I would imagine the original Charleston in the first geography lesson would be Charleston Academy, Kinmylies, Inverness.

The one in North Kessock is Charleston, depending on which sign you read. As I live there, I prefer the Charleston spelling, so there.

Now, can we please stay on topic and stop dragging every thread askew, or it will be back to school for all you whipper snappers before you can say relegation.

Now then..........what was this topic about originally? Oh yes, season tickets, so next posting off topic will be unceremoniously deleted without warning, so be primed, caleymad, wyness101 and the horde of others who are turning these forums into a playground chatroom :P

Here Johnboy.....never thought of you as being a comedian. WTF you interested in Season Tickets for, I thought you'd continue with your ploy of just popping in to the Innes on the odd occassion to scrounge a freebie? When was the last time you actually bought a ticket?

I often wonder if you're even an ICT Fan or if you just hang about here getting off on every little thing you can find to moan or complain about. It's understandable from fans of the club, but it's just weird for people who have no real affinity with them. Does your team (if you have one) not have it's own forum?

How come they are so late out this season, because i remember the prices were out at the very start of june last year. Is it because we have to start from scratch with the prices?