Ian Black v Kilmarnock

BornCaley

Some of my Jambo colluegues were at the Hearts v Killie game last night and Ian Black was getting some stick from the Killie supporters.

I was asked whats the deal, but i cant think of why. It must be something he did wearing an ICT jersey.

any ideas?

Some of my Jambo colluegues were at the Hearts v Killie game last night and Ian Black was getting some stick from the Killie supporters.

I was asked whats the deal, but i cant think of why. It must be something he did wearing an ICT jersey.

any ideas?

Can't think of anything in particular... think most fans hated him to be honest

How's he been getting on for the Jambos, any good?

A season or two back he was allegedly making gestures to Killie fans at Rugby Park. I can't remember exactly what had happened but I think Black had a few of his usual tackles and eventually got booked. he was getting a lot of abuse off the Killie fans and he turned and laughed at them or made some kind of gesture towards them which annoyed them even more.

Well done Ian :lol:

A season or two back he was allegedly making gestures to Killie fans at Rugby Park. I can't remember exactly what had happened but I think Black had a few of his usual tackles and eventually got booked. he was getting a lot of abuse off the Killie fans and he turned and laughed at them or made some kind of gesture towards them which annoyed them even more.

Well done Ian :)

Yeah he did a bad tackle on Fernandez and then smiled at the killie fans which he was right next to. Think it was the 2-1 game which we won killie missed a PEN in the last min