FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What you Playing

Georgeios

At the moment Im still finding it hard to take Halo3 out, but I'll Dabble in Fifa09 now and again.

My Buddy got Need for Speed yesterday and has done nothing but rub my noise in it all day... so Halo may be getting removed and replaced with Need for Speed, he just text with a big smiley face the ****!!!

CoD: World at War & Guitar Hero 5

Ive got CoD W@W but cant get in to it, I blame Halo for that, Ive got GH4 for the PS3 and find it hard not to smash up the Guitar!!! lol some great tunes on it though...

I was playing Shift last night, Its mint!! I like it how you cant chose easy, normal, hard, It gives you as many trial runs on a course then you to it for real and it decides how you drove and then sticks you in a leauge, you cant reset it or go back!! your stuck, depending on how good you are depends on howmuch you make on races and the likes too, thats a good thing, the only thing thats doing my head in now..... I had a blinding lap and im now stuck raceing way above my ability haha!! delete files I think!!