FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Overcrowding in the away end

Beer Monster

The steward infront of us in the terrace was the one that used to be a bit of a jobsworth at TCS. However was the opposite on Saturday, with no real problems at all.

Seems weird how when its away from home and a much larger group, and the fact it wasn't all teenage, pubescent young lads, with a few 'more mature' folk involved, and they don't say a word to ya really.

Edited by ICTFCkev

The steward infront of us in the terrace was the one that used to be a bit of a jobsworth at TCS. However was the opposite on Saturday, with no real problems at all.

Seems weird how when its away from home and a much larger group, and the fact it wasn't all teenage, pubescent young lads, with a few 'more mature' folk involved, and they don't say a word to ya really.

Think your auto-sig needs updating!

Did anyone else feel we were a bit overcrowded on saturday? A large number of fans were forced to stand behind the terrancing on the walk way (marked with yellow chevrons) which not only made moving around very difficult but surely must be a serious violation of health and safety. I'd hate to think what would've happened had we been required to evacuate the terracing in an emergency.

The areas at both corner flags were sparsely populated in the away end terrace, so those who felt they were packed in to tightly could have moved to another area of the terrace.

I believe that there werw actaully 300 or so tickets unsold for the away end (pretty much all terrace).

If it's any consolation to you, the Jailend was equally full.

IMG_3873.jpg

Nothing wrong with the crowding in our end. That's how full it's meant to be, I was directly behind the goals and I actually had a wee bit of space to my left hand side so don't see the problem. I actually don't think it was crowded enough would have like to have had more people in the terrace to increase the atmosphere.

Nothing wrong with the crowding in our end. That's how full it's meant to be, I was directly behind the goals and I actually had a wee bit of space to my left hand side so don't see the problem. I actually don't think it was crowded enough would have like to have had more people in the terrace to increase the atmosphere.

Same. I was at the top right behind the goals and i had no problem. It was the way it should be. We are all to used to Stands.

Rmour has it that it was his hankie that he threw onto the pitch and it fell out of his handbag.

He was trying to signal his surrender to the inevitable defeat and that he wanted to be taken out. :004:

Brilliant very funny. Made me laugh! not much makes me laugh right now, only crying at the state of ITC football.