FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Overcrowding in the away end

Beer Monster

Did anyone else feel we were a bit overcrowded on saturday? A large number of fans were forced to stand behind the terrancing on the walk way (marked with yellow chevrons) which not only made moving around very difficult but surely must be a serious violation of health and safety. I'd hate to think what would've happened had we been required to evacuate the terracing in an emergency.

The terracing was fine. Their pies and bovril were cold though. The policing was spot on too I thought. No over-zealous stewarding which was excellent so hats off to dross county for that.

Doubt it as the stewarding was ICT's wasnt it? The police were rubbish there as one guy was taken out by the coppers and 5 minutes later he was back??? :angry: Dont understand that one at all?

The terracing was fine. Their pies and bovril were cold though. The policing was spot on too I thought. No over-zealous stewarding which was excellent so hats off to dross county for that.

Doubt it as the stewarding was ICT's wasnt it? The police were rubbish there as one guy was taken out by the coppers and 5 minutes later he was back??? :angry: Dont understand that one at all?

Did you ever stop and think that maybe they just wanted a chat? Get a life kid.

Considering he was one of the ones that threw something on the pitch? Get a life old man

Considering he was one of the ones that threw something on the pitch? Get a life old man

Sorry kid but if thats the case then dont you think you should do the honorable thing? And this old man is young at heart.

Sorry kid but if thats the case then dont you think you should do the honorable thing? And this old man is young at heart.

That a copper with the badge number 626 pulled a guy to the side and had a quiet word with him after the steward told him to eject him for throwing something only to let him back in? What else can you do if the police turn a blind eye?

That a copper with the badge number 626 pulled a guy to the side and had a quiet word with him after the steward told him to eject him for throwing something only to let him back in? What else can you do if the police turn a blind eye?

Grow up. It's a football match and even police like football.

Grow up. It's a football match and even police like football.

WTF are you on about now?

How do you know he was told to chuck the guy out?

Oh whats the fecking point. if everyone wants to turn a blind fecking on you go. F*ck sake :rolleyes:

Oh whats the fecking point. if everyone wants to turn a blind fecking on you go. F*ck sake :rolleyes:

The polis had their Mobile CCTV Unit pointing to that area behind goals during the game. Those who should be punished, will be.

I was just wanting to know how you knew what was being said. Oh wait............

Edit: While I'm, not dismissing what happened it was hardly the crime of the century. yes clubs have been fined for throwing objects onto the pitch, but for an empty bottle some toilet roll along with some ketchup which wasn't even aimed at anyone - I don't think so.

Edited by Iain

I was just wanting to know how you knew what was being said. Oh wait............

:lol:

Was surprised that you could wander between the stand and the terrace as you liked. Certainly potential for overcrowding there. As for the stewards they were rubbish. they told everyone to sit where they liked which was rubbish and caused a lot of disruption when folk came in late and seats then had to be swapped. The view was crap enough without this as well. I would never sit in their stand again as we had to sit in front of the abusive County hospitality crowd looking for a rise out of one of us. Stewards just stood and watched. All in all a crap day.