FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Our Most Underated Player

davieB

Now that the window's closed, and the endless speculation is over, I was wondering why, through all the talk did Grant Munro's name not come up?

Since he broke into the side a few seasons back I can't think of a single game where I came away thinking 'Ach, Grantie was pish today'. People go on about Dods contribution to the defence, yet Munro never seems to attract the same accolades. He's young, got pace, and is reliable as the proverbial reliable thing.

And his 3905 long throws have resulted in at least one goal that I can remember :015:

Grant has become a very solid player but, in my opinion, our most underrated player is Alan Morgan.

Or DAVID Morgan according to the caption under the picture of him in todays HN :017:(mind, it also says Dods in the caption, and he's not even in the photo!!)

This weeks Courier said Munro was 26, which surprised me a wee bit. I thought he was younger.