FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Reserve Game tonight

L_G

Reserves are in action tonight against Hearts.  Should be a good game and very reasonable admission prices.  7pm kick off.

Details here

Gutted I can't make it but I have to work.  Also Gretna are playing County in the Challenge cup in Dingwall, thought that might be a good game too. 

this is the second time i have written this report, the first time i hit post and it put  out a screen that it coudnt find www.hms sneck..blah blah blah... feckin pain this site is getting.

Anyway..

I left hte gane with the score at 2-1 for ICT, we were 2-0 up at half time with goals from Russell and Rory, the pick a 20 odd yard screamer from Russeldinho!!!

Hearts had quite a strong side out with many foreign players on view, i was reliably informed that the no 9 was indeed the Lithuanian no 9 who played and scored against scotland Last week!!!! some change for the guy eh! .... some crappy east european pitch to the delights of sneck!

Nice photies Gringo, but they were'nt from last night, Denzil was not playing and the other photo was vs Livvy!!!

I tried to post a report last night, but after writing it 3 TIMES, and getting pizzed around by the server each time i got fed up and walked the dug.

The only thing i can add to official report is that the Hearts no 9 was the guy who played for Lithuania vs Scotland last week and scored that good goal... cannie do it against us though! oh and Russeldinho's goal was a feckin beaut...maybe 23-25 yds into the top corner.