FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lost Season Ticket

MissICT

I have missed place my season ticket and I feel that this may be a bad omen so if we lose on Saturday then you can all blame me!

ps has anyone found a north stand child's season ticket? (I may have lost it at home but Haven't found it!

I have missed place my season ticket and I feel that this may be a bad omen so if we lose on Saturday then you can all blame me!

ps has anyone found a north stand child's season ticket? (I may have lost it at home but Haven't found it!

Maybe Caleyrule has stolen it and burnt it because you outed him as a non-believer at the weekend...

Speak to the club. As all season tickets are numbered they'll maybe be able to help you out.

Maybe Caleyrule has stolen it and burnt it because you outed him as a non-believer at the weekend...

Not Guilty on that one only place been today is the doctors :lol:

Would also like to point out I would never want the clubt to lose my actual words were IF we lose today it will show some fans we aint defo up already

Edited by caleyrule

Miss ICT I know how you feel regarding bad omens. I have been having an awful week. Everything has been going wrong. Have mislaid some important documents and despite turning the house upside down have not found them. Then my son lost 10-2 whilst playing football last night.

However, things can only get better right. A good win tomorrow will make everything ok.

Regarding the ticket Im sure as already mentioned the club will sort it out.

Yeah thanks for your concern yes the cream is working and yes 4 months pregnant :lol: first male to be pregnant in aberlour

Regarding the season ticket my pal did this earlier he phoned up they club and now he just picks up a match ticket on the day of the game so I am sure the club could help you out

]Miss ICT I know how you feel regarding bad omens. I have been having an awful week. Everything has been going wrong. Have mislaid some important documents and despite turning the house upside down have not found them. Then my son lost 10-2 whilst playing football last night. However, things can only get better right. A good win tomorrow will make everything ok.

If you feel the need to ward off bad luck, before the game eat a raw onion, 1 kilo of prunes and suck on garlic cloves at the match, this should ward off anything.

]Miss ICT I know how you feel regarding bad omens. I have been having an awful week. Everything has been going wrong. Have mislaid some important documents and despite turning the house upside down have not found them. Then my son lost 10-2 whilst playing football last night. However, things can only get better right. A good win tomorrow will make everything ok.

If you feel the need to ward off bad luck, before the game eat a raw onion, 1 kilo of prunes and suck on garlic cloves at the match, this should ward off anything.

It will also ward off any fans from sitting in the same section and adjacent sections to you.

It will also ward off any fans from sitting in the same section and adjacent sections to you.

Well im certainly not going to share a caravan with her in Ayr if she has those sorts of plans!!!!!!!!!

Miss ICT I know how you feel regarding bad omens. I have been having an awful week. Everything has been going wrong. Have mislaid some important documents and despite turning the house upside down have not found them. Then my son lost 10-2 whilst playing football last night.

However, things can only get better right. A good win tomorrow will make everything ok.

Well Old Girl I see your bad week as a positive. You see, last week I set of for the Qos game at 8pm Thursday. I got a puncture in first 2 miles. Changed wheel, spare was one of those 50MPH things, so set of at 50MPH to Newcastle. After another 10 min, smelt steam. Stopped again, opened bonnet ,luckily only overflow from wiper water. Arrive Newcastle 11.30pm. Shower not working. Hotel full, so no chance of changing. Bath took over half hour to fill. Breakfast was crap in morning. When I got to Callander, I realised I had left my mobile phone in Newcastle.

End result a whopping 3-1 victory. All is not as bad as it seems :D

Well Old Girl I see your bad week as a positive. You see, last week I set of for the Qos game at 8pm Thursday. I got a puncture in first 2 miles. Changed wheel, spare was one of those 50MPH things, so set of at 50MPH to Newcastle. After another 10 min, smelt steam. Stopped again, opened bonnet ,luckily only overflow from wiper water. Arrive Newcastle 11.30pm. Shower not working. Hotel full, so no chance of changing. Bath took over half hour to fill. Breakfast was crap in morning. When I got to Callander, I realised I had left my mobile phone in Newcastle.

Geezo, I'd have been in bits shok.gif

Overflow from wiper water?

:blink:

Overflow from wiper water?

:blink:

Yes the young dude who filled it didn't put cap back on properly. If you've met him you would understand. He was suitably chastised by Mrs Dude. :D

End result a whopping 3-1 victory. All is not as bad as it seems :)

Is that something you should say to a woman?

I Found It Last Night

:021: :021: :021:

It was in my handbag :blush02:

Would that have been underneath the kitchen sink :)

no :015:

It was in a pocket inside my bag and I dunno how I didn't find it before yesterday :026:

The one game i wanted to go to....

1. been looking for my season ticket for an hour and still cant find it

2. if i did find my season ticket then iv missed the train and the bus

Mon the Dundee so i dont miss us getting promoted