FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away buses

12th Man

This may be deemed a tad early but seeing as everything at ICT is gathering momentum, whether its winning the league with 2 games to go,being able to watch ICT tv, getting a sponsor organised etc, just thought I may as well mention the supporters bus too.

What is happening with the supporters club? are they still running a bus?

Was CD's bus to Ayr deemed a success and will it be repeated?

This may be deemed a tad early but seeing as everything at ICT is gathering momentum, whether its winning the league with 2 games to go,being able to watch ICT tv, getting a sponsor organised etc, just thought I may as well mention the supporters bus too.

What is happening with the supporters club? are they still running a bus?

Was CD's bus to Ayr deemed a success and will it be repeated?

Im quite sure the supporters club will continue to run a bus, just because Cath is not running it any more does not mean there will be no bus.

There is an AGM coming up soon and that will all be decided then and hopefully new people will come forward to take rsponsibility for the busses.

Im not quite sure the actual date of the AGM but im sure someone on here will have the date and can post it.

The running of buses is not so much a problem as the using of them. Buses need to be booked well in advance so unless people can guarantee the seats will be filled then nobody will want to run them. I'm sure the supporters club will continue to run a bus. The Trust may also, if there is genuine need, look into this. I'd like to see the revival of the 'Innes' bus and I'm sure if 30 - 40 would utilise it every away game someone (CD) would do the organising.

what about a season ticket for the bus? its financially viable and would encourage people to go if they have stumped up money! If it was a good deal i would invest in it, the trains are costly if you dont have a railcard.

That is a good idea and it would be great if bus ST holders got a discount on ICT season tickets.