FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Foran's best game

Themidgetmaestro

Och!

Happens occasionally in ice hockey too. It's quick though....."now you see the tooth, now you don't." Then the guy is picking it up from the ice.

Have you even wondered whether they can, in some way, put it back n again?

They probably take a cast of the tooth and then prepare and insert the resutant plastic tooth directly into the bone. The hockey players are earning so much money that to them it is like half-an hour's work.I was speaking to an ex-Edmonton Oiler's player yesterday who said that in nhis day the p[layers got paid about $180,000 per season bt now the minimum is about $1,000,000 and thta is considered chump change by the players,

My wife has had two done and we had to rally the family round to all club in to pay for it. At $3,000 per tooth, that's 2,000 pounds chums,it's a real shock to the system.

If you keep the teeth in spit or in some milk, a dentist should be able to reinsert if theyre not broken, make sure you put the right ones in the right holes as you might end up looking like Alan Carr.

IHE--- :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: What a nice thought

Scotty is much younger than me so maybe you should have directed it to him in Toronto.. :tongue:

But I appreciated the thought.There must be life in the old dawg yet I guess. :lol:

You know what I got from my young wife for Christmas? ...REBOOT, parts 1 through 4. Whee!

That show was made in Vancouver, by the way , and is by now a cult classic. Hexadecimal

to all of you and a very happy Christmas and new Year.

:biggrin: