FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Replay is live! Switched to Wednesday 18th.

Caleyuntiltheend

Maybe being a bit optimistic but if its 83k for a live game if we can win that is £166,000 just from Sky and with tickets probably about an average of £15 (maybe I'm being optimistic over prices here and it will be £20 as usual) we should be able to get over £200,000 easily maybe nearer £250,000, even with the split with Celtic.

Anyway this is all if's and but's. We need to beat Dunfermline first and we have played them 3 times this season and it has resulted in 3 draws. So Dunfermline should be just as confident as us about winning this game.

Not sure how some folk arrive at the figures they do. First off, is the £83k quoted per team or shared between both? Second, lets assume we can fill 6000 seats. Many of those will be children and concessions. Assume half. Even assuming prices are £10 and £20 then thats a £15 average price x 6000 = £90,000 in gate reciepts. There is unlikely to be any further sponsorship monies. Deduct the costs associated with policing and stewarding, stadium power, staff etc which wont be short of £20k and your left with £70k which the other team get half of. There is a bit of prize monie for getting this far but I would not think we'd even make a profit of much more than £120k for getting this far. Assuming we beat DAFC of course.

Even assuming prices are £10 and £20 then thats a £15 average price x 6000 = £90,000 in gate reciepts.

And don't forget that £15,000 of that goes to the VAT man so there's only £75,000 going into the revenue share pot.

Not sure how some folk arrive at the figures they do. First off, is the £83k quoted per team or shared between both? Second, lets assume we can fill 6000 seats. Many of those will be children and concessions. Assume half. Even assuming prices are £10 and £20 then thats a £15 average price x 6000 = £90,000 in gate reciepts. There is unlikely to be any further sponsorship monies. Deduct the costs associated with policing and stewarding, stadium power, staff etc which wont be short of £20k and your left with £70k which the other team get half of. There is a bit of prize monie for getting this far but I would not think we'd even make a profit of much more than £120k for getting this far. Assuming we beat DAFC of course.

The profit would easily be more than £120k. It is 83k per team for a live game. So if we manage to beat Dunfermline we will have gained 166k. Then take in gate reciepts, sponsorship, hospitality, prize money it will be 200-250k I'd imagine.

This will mean nothing if we lose next wed though!

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

I had a dream that we beat the pars 2-0,the only down side was that I missed the start, imagine that late for your own dream so someone told that we were 1-0 up, then Barry Wilson??? scored the second hang on, his goal was remarkably like the goal against Motherwell when we knocked them out of the cup,the ball was floated in from the right hand side over the keeper and in to the top lhs of the goal whilst the keeper was off the line.

Anyway back to reality, I think I may be staying in Dunf or Rothes prem inn next week so will def be going, making a noise at the game is far better than shouting at a tv so looking forward to the match, the last time I was there, Cox won the game in our first match back in the 1st div. That was the match that IHE looked confused and elated at the same time, as the ICT fans were making so much noise for the Caley Jags when he arrived.

I had a dream that we beat the pars 2-0,the only down side was that I missed the start, imagine that late for your own dream so someone told that we were 1-0 up, then Barry Wilson??? scored the second hang on, his goal was remarkably like the goal against Motherwell when we knocked them out of the cup,the ball was floated in from the right hand side over the keeper and in to the top lhs of the goal whilst the keeper was off the line.

Anyway back to reality, I think I may be staying in Dunf or Rothes prem inn next week so will def be going, making a noise at the game is far better than shouting at a tv so looking forward to the match, the last time I was there, Cox won the game in our first match back in the 1st div. That was the match that IHE looked confused and elated at the same time, as the ICT fans were making so much noise for the Caley Jags when he arrived.

Stick a bet on it now!!

I had a dream the Thursday before the first game that we drew 1-1. I told my dad and brother that I had a wee betting tip for them to lump on 1-1 but didn't really think to put a bet on it. And low and behold we drew 1-1!! I'll update any dreams I have this week!!

Stick a bet on it now!!

I had a dream the Thursday before the first game that we drew 1-1. I told my dad and brother that I had a wee betting tip for them to lump on 1-1 but didn't really think to put a bet on it. And low and behold we drew 1-1!! I'll update any dreams I have this week!!

Well I think the odds on Wilson as an any time scorer must be pretty good.