Fans March

killiefan

Hi From a Killie Fan,

I am trying to organise a Fans March from George Square in Glasgow to Hampden Park to show a united from of all SPL football fans that are against a Newco Rangers being given the right to compete in the SPL in 2012/13.

The date of this March will be the 30th June at 1pm and I want everyone to attend in their team colours for maximum visual impact.

Join the Facebook event so I can gauge numbers to pass onto Strathclyde Police to police the event.

http://www.facebook.com/events/193651927427900/

Ive been speaking to a few Rangers fans at work down by the Clyde and they want Division 3.

Theyve told me they've done wrong and want to start afresh, kick out the high earners and start again with their youngsters playing for the badge they dont need a high earning Coisty either for div 3 and they dont want it rubbed in their face that they did wrong and got away with it, will also be a huge boost for the lower leagues.

I would expect a few Gers fans will join in too

wait a minute! they are not being "given the right" to compete in the SPL! The 11 clubs will more than likely vote against them by all accounts.

Sorry but the SFA/SPL have continually ignored fans over the years so i dont see the point in this type of action

I am trying to organise a Fans March from George Square in Glasgow to Hampden Park to show a united from of all SPL football fans that are against a Newco Rangers being given the right to compete in the SPL in 2012/13. The date of this March will be the 30th June at 1pm and I want everyone to attend in their team colours for maximum visual impact.

I dare you to have it on July 12th instead with everybody dressed in Dundee United strips!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Agree 1