Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet Pimple

The PIMPLE and Fush and Chups--- FANTASY

Seeing our ad for Destinies in Motion down below  on this page beside the " Hilton Fish and Chips" ad I couldn't help but  to burst out laughing and the tears came into our eyes.

Our classy-looking book, written lovingly over a long period of time, a cast of thousands of characters, derring- do, magic, political intrigue in the courts of Princess and Princesses, high falutin and rootin tootin, and often  brainy, animals , romance, intrigue and  22 illustrations that took my wife a long time to draw in  typing the novel and  correcting the printing errors (self-publishing where the Printer, Create Space, didn't really care what came out but condemned me to re-read the WHOLE book again at every new corrected proof that they produced,) etc, etc., now juxtaposed beside a Fish and Chips shop .. It's hilarious. :crazy:

I LOVE IT.

The guys and gals are drawn to the FIsh and Chips and can't help but see our Creation, loving it or leaving it,.

And it affords  me a  chance to promote   DESTINIES IN MOTION.  

So,  WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT IT.   Hoch! Hoch!  :clapping::wave::smile:

Aye, and the characters you see outside the Hilton Chippie think they live in a fantasy novel !

• Agree 1

Thank you Bughtmaster. Very kind thought.

That's two congratulations already, so all is well in Pimpernel  land at our underground headquarters situated close to Fort George, the last mighty fort built in Britain--for the English invaders. 

Sign in to follow this  

• FB_caley_thisle_online_970x90.jpg