FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup final from West Yorkshire

mikeyrob73

Just been looking at train times from West Yorkshire and I can't get to Glasgow and back on the same day. Anyone driving up. From this directional fancy a passenger?

I have just moved from West Yorks, but I am on holiday in Galloway anyway that day. But,  Megabus. Leave Leeds 6am>>Glasgow 11.45>>>pub>>Hampden>>depart Glasgow 7pm>>Leeds 0.45am.   Long day but doable

Well you won't find it on the Internet any longer I would think as it was probably in the days of Sportnetwork and has gone like all those match reports I used to write. You were talking about Caley100's favourite player as I recall :lol:

It was an away game at Motherwell as Hastings ballooned another cross high over the bar and in an almost empty tier of the Untouchables stand, the silence was broken by the cry of, Hastings, you can F**k off back to Canada. It was met by some disapproving glances from the PC brigade a few rows further down as the craned their necks to see who the bad boy was.

:laugh: