Scouting contacts

Yngwie

During the transfer window, a lot of questions were asked about our scouting network (or lack of) and the way in which we identify and assess possible targets.  A lot of it comes down to "contacts" and I certainly hope Hughes is still in contact with this chap Ross Wilson, who he took under his wing at Falkirk and has now gone on to be Southampton's head of scouting. Speaks highly of Yogi in this article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34202470

I'm kinda hoping  we can have an arrangement whereby when he identifies players who aren't quite good enough for the EPL, he sends the dossier up to us!

I recollect in an article about that Murray who was on trial recently, it definitely mentioned that he'd been watched by "ICT scouts".  Presumably that means we have and maybe always have had more scouts than Marsella.  Unless they're freelancers I guess (if they exist?).