FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scot Gardiner

44 minutes ago, MacOne said:

Misses the point of Our club'. A nice statement, but aren't you the one who most weeks is looking for reasons not to attend matches? Surely as it is 'our club' we should support it regardless of what executives, managers, and for that matter, players, come and go. 

And doesn't have to look very hard.

4 hours ago, MacOne said:

Misses the point of Our club'. A nice statement, but aren't you the one who most weeks is looking for reasons not to attend matches? Surely as it is 'our club' we should support it regardless of what executives, managers, and for that matter, players, come and go. 

Probably as I have just lost interest to an extent.

Partly down to me as the product / entertainment on offer is poor. 

Partly down to not liking the way the club is run.

To summarise, ICT is not as appealing to me anymore for various reasons.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

2 hours ago, Duke of Inverness said:

I've no clue who you are, but this is a sentiment I've heard echoed from many long time supporters, and a feeling I've had myself over the past few years. 

Yet I persist, as some other do, often against my better judgement. The one thing that keeps me going is the people I spend time with while I'm at the game, be it family I take or friends I meet there. 

• Like 6
  • Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, Fraz said:

I've no clue who you are, but this is a sentiment I've heard echoed from many long time supporters, and a feeling I've had myself over the past few years. 

Yet I persist, as some other do, often against my better judgement. The one thing that keeps me going is the people I spend time with while I'm at the game, be it family I take or friends I meet there. 

Well I vowed that if I didn't see a win for ICT on Saturday, that'll be the last game I go to until they get some home wins together.

Probably be there a week Saturday!

• Funny 1

Citing poor performances and loosing games as a reason for not returning is (in my opinion) what we hear from OF fans. However I do agree that the entertainment is dropping due to our playing style this is directly linked to the quality of players we have which is all finance driven - through through dropping numbers of fans and therefore lower revenues this will continue in a decreasing spiral unfortunately.

The biggest issue is that given other forms of similar entertainment for the price point of football, the experience as a fan is poor. This isnt unique to ICTFC but nothing is or has changed for decades - yet unlike history where there wasnt the vast spread of leisure activities on offer clubs could be complacent , relying on loyalty - this is no longer the case.

Its a whole new off topic thread and discussion but attending football is a habit not pleasure.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Well Said 2
  • Thoughtful 1

20 hours ago, Duke of Inverness said:

Fair do's, it is soul destroying sometimes, but what a buzz when it all comes together!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Well Said 2

It better come together soon!  We are in a fecking mess on and off the park. 

Looking forward to that ‘buzz’ but it’s not been around much this season and the recent home performances have been turgid and horrible to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Well Said 1

Gardiner killing our club through his **** management and decisions. What a wonderful appointment he has made to manage the club . Sooner this unpopular Hearts reject is shown the door the better . A lot of turmoil this club is in has a hell of a lot to do with him . Enough is enough GTF 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Well Said 1