FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where in the world am I???

tm4tj

I THINK you're at Bellslea Park Fraserburgh... not that I've ever been there but if you blow up the picture you can just see billboards for Faithlie Net Makers and Findlay's Hotel. It doesn't take too much Googling to pin these down to The Broch. I was initially tempted to suggest Peterhead on the strength of a 01779 phone number on one of the boards but that's outweighed by the two Broch boards and I think Balmooor is probably a bit more sophisticated than that. I suppose the 01779 is a bit like Inverness businesses which advertise at Ross County.

Ok ... where am I, and why is the ground so full that some cameramen had to resort to extremely long poles from outside !! [had to make it B&W as colour would give it away  :004:]

I THINK you're at Bellslea Park Fraserburgh... not that I've ever been there but if you blow up the picture you can just see billboards for Faithlie Net Makers and Findlay's Hotel. It doesn't take too much Googling to pin these down to The Broch. I was initially tempted to suggest Peterhead on the strength of a 01779 phone number on one of the boards but that's outweighed by the two Broch boards and I think Balmooor is probably a bit more sophisticated than that. I suppose the 01779 is a bit like Inverness businesses which advertise at Ross County.

Inspector feckin morse eh?  in the wrong job Charlie  :015:

Brockville Falkirk

correct - and as others said after that, it was the final game of the 2002/03 season, the last game at Brockville and also the game where Falkirk were presented with the title for that season .... not to mention a lap of honour by the Highland Marchers

Heilandee... all I can say is you've got better eyesight than I have. Even on maximum magnification, I can only now make that out as Bellslea Bar after you've told me what it actually says. Last night without that info, I could make nothing of it at all.

On the other hand I suppose nobody can "discover" a drinking place like a Dundonian!

• 2 weeks later...