FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pics from the weekend

The Mantis

Some good ones there - particularly the ones from the Locos game. Great timing to get "Mixus" goal there and another good one of Munro winning a high ball in the air.

Out of interest, what zoom does your camera have?

Some good ones there - particularly the ones from the Locos game. Great timing to get "Mixus" goal there and another good one of Munro winning a high ball in the air.

Out of interest, what zoom does your camera have?

I was using a Tamron 55-200 zoom lens. Jessops are charging £200 for it but I got one online for £79. To be fair to Jessops, if you buy an SLR they give you the lens for £100.

There's a X1.6 conversion factor due to the size of the sensor, so it's equivalent to about 88-320 mm compared with a 35mm camera.

on the new version of the site we hope to make it easier for you guys and others to upload pictures directly to the galleries. the new version of the site (hopefully) is going to be more user friendly and allow for more direct interaction in terms of adding articles, stories, match reports and photos .......

hopefully we will manage to switch over this week - we have been doing a lot of testing, including test migrations of things like the forums and galleries and all has gone well so far.

We hope to add Trevor Martin to the stable of photographers who supply us with pics and I'll bet his zoom is bigger than all of yours put together  :blah01: :blah01:

You could use the tech support forum for this - and if we absolutely had to we could add a sub-forum for photography.

Perhaps you could add a "Techy Camera Geeks" discussion forum, where nerds can compare the size of their zooms.   :016:

I hear you can get bits of rubber to put over your zoom to prevent accidents  :023:

Glad to see you missed ymip jr throwing up all over the Harlaw terracing :029:

The excitement was clearly too much for the young lad and we departed just minutes into the first half.

Very disappointed by the turnout on our side.  There couldn't have been more than a dozen or so diehards in attendance.

Received pictures from Trevor of the Elgin, Clach and Keith games - once we have switched over to the upgraded site they will be available in the gallery.