FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Snooker

It is a bit like when Wimbeldon is on, i can't seem to watch anything else. Have really got into it this. So who else has been following it? Liked the Rocket for a good while and i was gripped to his watch with Williams last night. He has to go on and win this now having put out who i think was the favourite.

I absolutely HATE Ronnie O'Sullivan! He's the biggest ******** in snooker. He really does fancy himself, ignorant *beep*! I really hope Graeme Dot kicks his ***!

Number 1 in thw world, speaks for itself :roll: . He is a real role model to anyone and unlike Kanye West he has had a rough upbringing and got through it to be the best.

I agree, anyone but Sullivan, his attitude stinks and not sure why you think he is a role model for anyone. If my kids acted like him I would divorce them.

I don't doubt his skill at the game, but he is nowhere near the person that Davis or Hendry are. He is very disrespectful towards fellow professionals. Go on Dott, give it a go son.

Guest ictdave

i love watching the snooker i want any scot to win everything so i hope dott wins but o sulliven is a good player i dont like him that much but you have to admit he is a class act

The best moment had to be when stephen hendry had his cue unscrewed and ready to shack nigel bonds hand only for him to pot the white as well as the blackwhich took it to a replaced black. I thought bond was going to start crying :lol::lol: but he still wan

I agree, anyone but Sullivan, his attitude stinks and not sure why you think he is a role model for anyone. If my kids acted like him I would divorce them.

I don't doubt his skill at the game, but he is nowhere near the person that Davis or Hendry are. He is very disrespectful towards fellow professionals. Go on Dott, give it a go son.

I think he is a role model for what he has had to go through in his life and still to come out the other end the player he is, and on his day unbeatable.

Boo hoo hoo, poor old Ronnie. Did anyone watch the session where he complained to the referee about one person shouting for Dott. Come on man, fekkin grow up. O'sullivan has about a thousand people shouting his name during a game and one Scottish voice pipes up, "come on Graeme". What then happened was that the guy was taken from his seat and removed from the auditorium. He was warned about his behaviour and was only allowed to return to his seat when he promised not to shout "come on Graeme" Gosh, Hitler was more lenient. This 'outburst' only happened when either player was not at the table, so whats the problem?? There seems to be a rule for most and a different rule for the chosen few.

Apart from that Ronnie seems to be conducting himself reasonably well.

COME ON GRAEME.

O' Sullivan = Tw@T

You can't doubt his skill with the cue, but as a person, complete tw@t. Role model? Do me a favour.

One of the best sporting moments of last year was undoubtably the Wizard from Wishaw John Higgins turning the Rocket into a damp squib. 4 century breaks in a row and the most unanswered points (494) trouncing Ronnie in the Grand Prix 9-2. Brilliant!

Not a great showing from the Scots this year (Dott excepted) although I'll settle for anyone but Ronnie. Even Peter Ebdon, and that's saying something!

Go on my son! Must admit, I lost interest this year when Steven Hendry played such cack and crashed out early, but Dotty pummelling R O'S this morning has rekindled my interest. As one or two others have said, R O'S is a great player but such an erse. What's all this shaking hands left handed about?

Dott has been brilliant this year, biding his time, prepared to do the safety stuf, and strike at the right moment. Something Hendry should have done a few times in his career, instead of trying to pot his way out of trouble. Credit to Dott for the commitment and focus he has on threading his way through the rounds. Against o'Sullivan, during the session when he won all eight frames, he was so focussed, it was very intense, you could see the difference when the evening session commenced and he only needed one frame for victory. It was as though he new he would eventually get that frame, but the intensity had disappeared, which is why he needed four frames for victory, a fantastic victory over the world No 1.

You may say that the final is not entertaining, I believe that is more down to Ebdon's style of play than Dott's. But there is more to snooker than merely flashing in rapid breaks, as o'Sullivan has found out. I find this just as interesting as the big breaks, so mybe not everyones cup of tea, but I'll have two sugars in mine.