FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy Yet? [OFF TOPIC PARTS]

strathyjags

no iam not with the crap him and ihe have spoutted on here,but as ur buddies none of it gets moderated :33:

CH2 is entitled to his opinion and can post whatever he sees fit within reason. Likewise IHE and the same goes for yourself. There is no favouritism by the Mods regardless of people might think.

Anyway, before this goes OT anymore, the fact is that one loss and everyone will be back on questioning this, that and the other. Another win and the "Happy Clappers" will come out again. Swings and roundabouts.

[if you want to have a philisophical discussion about how the site is moderated please start a thread about it elsewhere ... but remember to read the site rules first !

Please refrain from name calling.  Again, another post that is not backed up by any kind of facts.

whats the point,although been denied numerous times its obvious there favourtism towards some,not that it bothers me i very rarely post here, these days,due to that very point,just think its out of order.i bet if i changed my name to ihe the 2nd i could spout thousands of lines of crap how i liked

refrain from name calling :rotflmao:  :33:  i near choked on my coffee,yet again rules for 1,i have been called  a variety of things on here,be a select few "favourites" yet it can,t be repeated back to them...classic,think i,ll stick to pie and bovril thanks

Blackieforce, bear in mind IHE has been moderated for the very same thing, being abusive towards people it would therefore be unfair for others to be abusive to him, or anybody for that matter.  The rules of the site are clearly defined and some form of moderation is required or else it deteriorates into a free for all.  There is a difference between downright abuse and a bit of banter, although it can be a very fine line at times and is in the eye of the beholder, if they see it as abuse then that is how the moderation team will deal with it.

Anyway, lets keep the thread on topic please and report any abuse to the moeration team and it will be dealt with on it's own merits.

Happy yet?............I was never sad............well except for after the Motherwell game. :003:

Blackieforce, bear in mind IHE has been moderated for the very same thing, being abusive towards people it would therefore be unfair for others to be abusive to him, or anybody for that matter. 
where was i abusive to ihe or anyone?ok i called clacher a idiot,but to me that isnt abuse,after all iam called that every day at work

Blackieforce, bear in mind IHE has been moderated for the very same thing, being abusive towards people it would therefore be unfair for others to be abusive to him, or anybody for that matter. 

where was i abusive to ihe or anyone?ok i called clacher a idiot,but to me that isnt abuse,after all iam called that every day at work

BF, if you are called an idiot every day at your work then perhaps its time you done something about it. It is abuse, and in your case workplace harassment. Nobody, no matter what sort of person they are, and especially someone you dont actually know, deserves to be called an idiot and this site will not put up with such.