FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Black and Grant Munro to never play for ICT again..

clacher_holiday2

Elaborate, not really, just going on what i have been told, but  reliable, where were they now, what is wrong, are they unhappy, one reply was that at this moment in time they wernt happy, i believe blackie being the one with the guts to say what they were all thinking was told to go,cb didn't like it so spat the dummy out. Immortal Howden has hit the nail on the head when he says a few players are being singled out, if you don't want to hear what they are thinking, or don't want them to be treated as adult, professionals, who know what they are talking about, don't ask for their opinions, still waiting for confirmation that blacker isn't playing on Saturday, but when i know you will know,      watch this space.

Yeah ok.... Thanks IHE...  :015: :015: :015:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i do believe its true and you are right we should be concerned, but what can the likes of us the minions do about it, unfortunately nothing, but they are aware of how we feel,

Can any of the statisticians among you confirm or deny that Ian Black has a 4 game suspension after his booking at the end of the Falkirk game. This could account for the rumour that he is training with the 19s.

Not knowing any facts on this I wouldn't want to comment on whats going on but I believe Blackie has six yellow cards therefore is not suspended. He's had seven all together but one of those was in a cup game.

No idea how accurate - given all the stuff flying round - but I heard from another player that Grant had told Brew straight that it was felt Denzil's contract withdrawal was out of order.

If true, then  :021: for Granty. Some (including me) have questioned his suitability for the captain's role but this shows that he does have leadership qualities and the balls to stand up, voice concerns on behalf of the squad and unfortunately - it would seem - suffer the consequences for having the audacity to question those making the (bad) decisions.

I have been on a few business management courses over the years and it looks like Brew fits right into one of the pre-defined profiles ... that of an (insecure) autocratic leader who tries to rule by fear .... funnily enough, that type of manager - in most businesses - is the one who gets the least out of his workers because of the unhappy environment, and is most likely doomed to failure !

Can any of the statisticians among you confirm or deny that Ian Black has a 4 game suspension after his booking at the end of the Falkirk game. This could account for the rumour that he is training with the 19s.

Not knowing any facts on this I wouldn't want to comment on whats going on but I believe Blackie has six yellow cards therefore is not suspended. He's had seven all together but one of those was in a cup game.

From our stats pages on the site ...... 6 yellows in SPL, 1 in cup as Alex says. I believe that would make him eligible for selection.

[attach=1]

post-2-1206620935.jpg

I am not to sure whether to believe this. I don't think such key players would be disciplined in such a manner but given a lot of the squad dislike(d) Brewster anyway it might be much of a surprise.

I really hope this story is not true.  However, if it is then it again highlights Brewster's complete lack of people management skills.  If you ask your staff for their views and opinions on things then you have to be grown up enough to accept what they say and take it on board without throwing a strop.  If Brewster has indeed fallen out with two more of the club's most respected players (including the captain!) then I don't see how he can carry on here much longer.  He seems ****-bent on alienating most of the squad and this rate we will have no players left, as he will have fallen out with them all.

I have a feeling that a lot of what we hear as rumour can become somewhat distorted, either on purpose or because it has filtered through so many people by the time it comes out .... Its a bit like the urban myth (?) about the army commander who sent a message to HQ which said "send reinforcements, we're going to advance" and by the time it reached the commanders it had become "send 3 and 4 pence, we're going to a dance" .....

However, even if the content is distorted in some instances, there has to be something happening before the content can be created in the first place, and the club do themselves no favours with their zero communication stance. By not saying anything they allow rumours to grow arms and legs and sometimes take on a life of their own.

I guess we will see what happens this weekend with Granty and Black, but if there is substance to even a few of the rumours we have heard over the last month or two then there needs to be huge changes behind the scenes at the TCS if we are not to implode.

blackie wasnt training with the first team he was with the 19s still trying to find out about munro, and he's not in the frame for the weekend, problems ahead i think, but what do we do?

blackie wasnt training with the first team he was with the 19s still trying to find out about munro, and he's not in the frame for the weekend, problems ahead i think, but what do we do?

Why don't you should ask The Immortal Howden Ender....  :symbol_question:

hmmmmmm not what i saw.....

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Grant Munro has been absolutly garbage in half of the games I have seen him play this season. His defensive shortcomings have been exposed with the loss of dodds. And his distribution is beneath even that of russel duncan.

Blackie has been in the comfort zone as of late. He isn't the same player as when he first burst onto the scene and hasn't realized the potential we all thought he had. For an attacking midfielder his goals / assists tally just isn't good enough. And he has a tendency to go into his shell when things aren't going his way. I would like to think that he has a big role to play for ICT in the future, and could possibly go on to become our best ever player, but the way things are going - a kick up the backside might be exactly what he needs.

Both are as to blame for our recent shocking run of results as any other players. I don't see how dropping either of them would make us any worse to be honest.

Guest macgint71

Its quite interesting to see whats developed, I actually said there was doom ahead when Brew came mainly due to having a wee bit of info regarding his first time at ICT. Look what he did or didn't do to DU, yes I was looking forward to the football player Brewster but not the manager. I don't know him but I believe he's a decent person but not a football manager and definitely not a people manager.

My source isn't filtered down the line, hearing it in a pub or hoovering the office floors but actually knows the crack and believe me things are not good. He needs to get hold of the dressing room and only he can do that by getting the right people on his side and into the Right job. Le Guen lost the dressing room so Walter got Coisty in to sort it out, look at them now.

His"management team don't really help and have no respect from the players.

Hopefully the board will get it sorted out ASAP, there are people on our doorstep that can start the transition, they just need to get rid of the clique

Grant Munro has been absolutly garbage in half of the games I have seen him play this season. His defensive shortcomings have been exposed with the loss of dodds. And his distribution is beneath even that of russel duncan.

Blackie has been in the comfort zone as of late. He isn't the same player as when he first burst onto the scene and hasn't realized the potential we all thought he had. For an attacking midfielder his goals / assists tally just isn't good enough. And he has a tendency to go into his shell when things aren't going his way. I would like to think that he has a big role to play for ICT in the future, and could possibly go on to become our best ever player, but the way things are going - a kick up the backside might be exactly what he needs.

Both are as to blame for our recent shocking run of results as any other players. I don't see how dropping either of them would make us any worse to be honest.

The most accurate and sensible post on this thread so far.