FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Black and Grant Munro to never play for ICT again..

clacher_holiday2

So who do we bring in to replace them...?

Fair question JB.  I can only suggest Watt and Vigurs off the top of my head.  But the point is, no player is bigger than the club and if Brewster is having to disipline some of them to fall in line, then that's his prerogative whilst he's still manager.  It seems to me his best option for the rest of the seson is to try out some of the successful youngsters from the reserve team to see if they are up to it, and then assess where he needs to bring in new players.  I don't know the ins and outs of the latest Grant/Black reported bust up, any more than any of the others on here, some of whom obviously think they know, but what I do know is that you can only have one boss, and that's Brewster, for now, anyway .

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just been on North Today news that Black has been "axed" after a bust up. Brewster has sed the matter HAS been dealt with.....so my question is, if it has been dealt with, why isnt he playing? Just increases the chances of yet another defeat. Up side to that is, surely it be another nail in Brewsters rapidly assembling coffin surely!

I don't know the ins and outs of the latest Grant/Black reported bust up, any more than any of the others on here, some of whom obviously think they know, but what I do know is that you can only have one boss, and that's Brewster, for now, anyway .

That's very true.. Unfortunately this whole issue is exacerbated by the fact that there are many, players and supporters alike, who would love to see Brewster fall flat on his face here, before being shown the door....

But the point is, no player is bigger than the club and if Brewster is having to disipline some of them to fall in line, then that's his prerogative whilst he's still manager.

If Black had told Brewster to "Knob off" as he was being subbed then I could agree with that but if what is being said is true then disciplining Blackie for what has been rumoured is particularly extreme.

Could it possibly be that Black is himself the cause of all the disruption?  and possibly deserves this treatment?

Whattt...?? You mean our angelic, shy, thoughtful, polite well-spoken, well-mannered creative midfield genius...

Naaaah...... Surely not...

Scenario............an employee and his line manager have a heated discussion which results in the employee being asked to move to another department for a cooling off period. After a time the two get together in an attempt to settle their differences but one or other is still taking the huff. Whats the answer? Keep them separated?

Stubborness can be a painful thing.