FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Statement - Orion Group

CaleyD

Something else that has been bugging me the last couple of years.......

When Sutherland stepped down as Chairman he said that Tullochs Shareholding in ICT would be getting transferred to a new "Inverness Sports Trust"....yet this doesn't appear to have happened.  I also heard rumour not so long ago that he (Sutherland) had been in the throws of signing over proxy on his shareholding to the Supporters Trust but it was put on hold/reversed as he had things to take care of first.

At the time I didn't think too much off the rumour that he was going to hand over his proxy and thought the "had something to take care of first" line was just the get out for it never having been a reality anyway....but now it makes sense.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something else that has been bugging me the last couple of years.......

When Sutherland stepped down as Chairman he said that Tullochs Shareholding in ICT would be getting transferred to a new "Inverness Sports Trust"....yet this doesn't appear to have happened.  I also heard rumour not so long ago that he (Sutherland) had been in the throws of signing over proxy on his shareholding to the Supporters Trust but it was put on hold/reversed as he had things to take care of first.

At the time I didn't think too much off the rumour that he was going to hand over his proxy and thought the "had something to take care of first" line was just the get out for it never having been a reality anyway....but now it makes sense.

I thought that the Sports Trust did happen, but I could be wrong.  There's also the ICT Trust and the ICT Supporter's Trust - very confusing.  Especially as they all have a prominent member by the name of David Sutherland.  :015:

ICT Supporter's Trust have made a short statement at www.ictsupporterstrust.co.uk advising members that we will be meeting with the new chairman within the coming week to discuss some of the issues raised.

If you check back the forums you will see that I have been saying for the last 2 or 3 years that the club would not be where it is in the next few years.

Sutherland has been buying up all the land which will border the new Western Distributor road (including Dunain Park Hotel and all the outlying farmland/fields) for some time now, and with the value of the land the stadium currently sits on poised to go through the roof with the advent of the new Harbour development and Sutherland best positioned to better develop that area for higher return then it's no coincidence that he is championing a stadium move.

someone told me the other night that the stadium site wasn't really worth that much!  :rotflmao:

Anyone interested in George Fraser apparently saying that the club CAN afford to pay Niculaes wages?

Anyone interested in David Sutherland apparently saying the club can't afford his wages..?

I'm believing the Chairmen.

Through my international connections, I was able to facilitate the signings of players and that is how we got Marius Niculae. -  :023: I thought that CC recommended Marius.  :018:

?I was supposed to be boss but I was almost a puppet. That was not for me, I don?t need it.? - Is that a printing error - muppet or puppet.