FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rossco's yellows

Yngwie

Guest kennethhenry

Tokely is one of the reasons we are bottom of the league. He just isn't good enough.

you are joking arent you?? theres a few players not good enough for the team or spl,but rossco certainly isnt one of them :rotflmao:

Nope. I realise that there are a lot of young guys that think he is great. But I think he is one of the reasons why we are bottom of the league. He just isn't a footballer.

You get 100% from him alright, and that's not in dispute. I just think he has been poor the past couple of seasons and I think he is a poor player. If we want to improve as a team then we need better players and he would be one of the first out the door for me.

I appreciate that his fan club will jump in here and defend him. But I don't think he is the player he was when we came up at first.

Tokely is one of the reasons we are bottom of the league. He just isn't good enough.

you are joking arent you?? theres a few players not good enough for the team or spl,but rossco certainly isnt one of them :rotflmao:

Nope. I realise that there are a lot of young guys that think he is great. But I think he is one of the reasons why we are bottom of the league. He just isn't a footballer.

You get 100% from him alright, and that's not in dispute. I just think he has been poor the past couple of seasons and I think he is a poor player. If we want to improve as a team then we need better players and he would be one of the first out the door for me.

I appreciate that his fan club will jump in here and defend him. But I don't think he is the player he was when we came up at first.

But thats just utter pish :thumb04:

As far as I'm concerned, if there not good enough don't play them (Wyness) but Tokely is still an excellent choice at right back. Strong in the tackle, strong in the air, gets forward well, always (unlike a certain captain fantastic) at least tries to find a player in space, and is actually a very accomplished dribbler on the ball.

Last year I had issues with Rossoce's positional sense, but he's worked on that, and he now knows where he should be on the park.

Just don't start me on his shooting.

Edited by chris123

iam not young,and think hes one of icts best players

Guest kennethhenry

you are joking arent you?? theres a few players not good enough for the team or spl,but rossco certainly isnt one of them :018:

But thats just utter pish :thumb04:

As far as I'm concerned, if there not good enough don't play them (Wyness) but Tokely is still an excellent choice at right back. Strong in the tackle, strong in the air, gets forward well, always (unlike a certain captain fantastic) at least tries to find a player in space, and is actually a very accomplished dribbler on the ball.

Last year I had issues with Rossoce's positional sense, but he's worked on that, and he now knows where he should be on the park.

In your opinion yes. There are plenty of people that think Tokely is well past his sell by date. He isn't a good player, he is constantly getting booked and giving away free kicks. Referees know what he is like. He has no pace, no ball control and he can't play. He is not a footballer. He is commited and that is why so many people don't see all his faults. I can understand this as I love watching him go through the opposition players as well. But we need better players than that. Even if he happens to be one of the forum untouchables.

Apart from that... :rotflmao:

you are joking arent you?? theres a few players not good enough for the team or spl,but rossco certainly isnt one of them :thumb04:

But thats just utter pish :018:

In your opinion yes. There are plenty of people that think Tokely is well past his sell by date. He isn't a good player, he is constantly getting booked and giving away free kicks. Referees know what he is like. He has no pace, no ball control and he can't play. He is not a footballer. He is commited and that is why so many people don't see all his faults. I can understand this as I love watching him go through the opposition players as well. But we need better players than that. Even if he happens to be one of the forum untouchables.

Again pish.

Re your forum untouchables garbage, I, and many others, slated Rosscoe last season as he was useless. This season he has been one of our best preformers. And Rosscoe has reasonably good ball control ;)

Edited by chris123

Guest kennethhenry

you are joking arent you?? theres a few players not good enough for the team or spl,but rossco certainly isnt one of them :thumb04:

But thats just utter pish :018:

Again pish.

Re your forum untouchables garbage, I, and many others, slated Rosscoe last season as he was useless. This season he has been one of our best preformers. And Rosscoe has reasonably good ball control ;)

OK I'll use your tactic and just say "pish". The guy is now a liability. He is not a footballer. If you can't see this then fair enough, I don't really mind. But he coped alright the first couple of seasons up but he isn't the player he was and he doesn't have the basic talent to cope in this league anymore. He is one of the reasons we look to be sliding towards the first division. Theres no place for favouritism in football. I like Rosscoe but he isn't doing it anymore.

Not just him as you say. There are several others that are rubbish as well and they have helped to drag the club to it's current level.

Spot on fella . Hes become a liability .

OK I'll use your tactic and just say "pish". The guy is now a liability. He is not a footballer. If you can't see this then fair enough, I don't really mind. But he coped alright the first couple of seasons up but he isn't the player he was and he doesn't have the basic talent to cope in this league anymore. He is one of the reasons we look to be sliding towards the first division. Theres no place for favouritism in football. I like Rosscoe but he isn't doing it anymore.

Not just him as you say. There are several others that are rubbish as well and they have helped to drag the club to it's current level.

Ok fair enough, but I have already pointed out to you that it has nothing to do with favouritism. I didn't think Wyness was good enough, and Cowie hasnt brought anything to the team for months (although by a few accounts he played well yesterday). I just genuinely think that Rosscoe is at the moment our best choice at right back. Should Proctor or Gathuessi start outpreforming him, then by all means leave him out.

Guest kennethhenry

Ok fair enough, but I have already pointed out to you that it has nothing to do with favouritism. I didn't think Wyness was good enough, and Cowie hasnt brought anything to the team for months (although by a few accounts he played well yesterday). I just genuinely think that Rosscoe is at the moment our best choice at right back. Should Proctor or Gathuessi start outpreforming him, then by all means leave him out.

Yeah, I wasn't meaning to be overly harsh on Rosscoe like that as he is one of a few problems that we do have. And these problems have been creeping up on us for a couple of seasons now and have left us in this position. Cowie hasn't been effective this season as you say. I doubt he is committed like he once was for whatever reason. There have obviously been problems in the dressing room since last season and some players brush that off when they play but it affects others. The problems at this club look deep. Possibly too deep for us to cope with this season. We have a relegation look about us. :rotflmao:

I wouldn't have allowed Wyness to leave either in the absence of a decent replacement. He would still do a job for us no doubt. Instead we have ended up with young players that are mince.