FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fernandez: Diver, Whinger Or Top Player?

CELTIC1CALEY3

From where I was it just look like Pavel knocked the ball away

while Fernandex fell over as you do after some sliding tackles - although maybe a bit easily.

Pavel definatly got the ball but i think he caught fernandez after he knocked the ball away so great challenge in my eyes so JJ couldnt argue if killie didnt even get a free kick

Jim Jeffries should check out the highlights and the pictures and then apologise for his comments, how can he say it was a stonewall penalty from where he was?

[/quot I agree totally mate. Saw it on the news tonight and it confirmed what i thought on saturday. The foul [if there was one] was outside the box and Fernandez dived.Doubt very much if Jeffries will be man enough to admit his mistake.

Fernandez is a diving whinge and attention seeker.

Defnitely wasn't a penalty on Saturday, possibly a foul but even then Fernandez threw himself an extra couple of yards to try and go into the area, or what he saw of it. I have no time for him whatsoever.

Talented footballer but unfortunately for the former Celtic reject his play-acting overshadows it, severely.