FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

From The Scotsman

caleydon

Quote from Today's Scotsman...................

"after last nights debacle AT iBROX, referee Charles Murray was summoned urgently explain his actions to the shocked gray men of hampden.

He was reminded that rule 19B clearly states that soft last minute penalties should always be given to rangers or celtic AND NOT THE

OPPOSITION!!!

A course of counselling was therefore recommended for the unfortunate Mr Murray who was also advised that:

A) he will never referee in Scotland again.

:rotflmao: he is banned from every lodge in Scotland

C) several 'Hits' have been ordered on him by the Mullahs of Govan

On the brighter side however the Murray family have been awarded a prize North East sheep by the combined association of Aberdeen Supporters clubs

and it is hoped this will be useful when they go into hiding on a remote and undisclosed cattle ranch in Australia."

Dons & Caley rule!

"after last nights debacle AT iBROX, referee Charles Murray was summoned urgently explain his actions to the shocked gray men of hampden.

He was reminded that rule 19B clearly states that soft last minute penalties should always be given to rangers or celtic AND NOT THE

OPPOSITION!!!

A course of counselling was therefore recommended for the unfortunate Mr Murray who was also advised that:

On the brighter side however the Murray family have been awarded a prize North East sheep by the combined association of Aberdeen Supporters clubs

and it is hoped this will be useful when they go into hiding on a remote and undisclosed cattle ranch in Australia."

Dons & Caley rule!

Veh good, celebrating an infrequent occurance, but it was not, in this case, a "soft" penalty. I think Weir thought he would get away with it, because of "The Rules". A Brave Man, I salute Mr Murray, and his good Heelan name.

OPPOSITION!!!

Dons & Caley rule!

Veh good, celebrating an infrequent occurance, but it was not, in this case, a "soft" penalty. I think Weir thought he would get away with it, because of "The Rules". A Brave Man, I salute Mr Murray, and his good Heelan name.

Old man Weir, past his sell by date, was a numpty hence the definite penalty, end of story, good result, but mind you I have now got a Latvian channel which gives Sentana sports and watched the Rangers Hamilton match, and am not surprised that Rangers lost, against ICT,after watching the Hamilton game , Hamilton were Dismal, on that day, old numptys were playing there hearts out so they might be on a downer, so what future for the bottom three???

Question asked answers expected, except from the prophet IHE

OPPOSITION!!!

Dons & Caley rule!

Callum Murray :thumb04:

It was an easy penalty to call, and I'm sure if it was a borderline decision we probably wouldn't have got it but to be fair to the guy he had to put the whistle to his mouth... and he did so well done that man

Funny thing is I've seen numerous games with Murray in charge and he struggled to give us a throw in never mind a contentious decision... must have been evening things out

if you all send me ?5 ( Edinburgh prices), i will buy Callum a drink when i next see him.

I spoke to his brother today, and apparently Callum had no hesitation in giving the penalty...the stonewallers of stonewallers in my opinion.

a brave man in my mind