Are You Getting Nervous ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am petrified beyond description. :rotflmao:

I can't believe that in a couple of games, Falkirk won't have caught us.

I think if we relegate it will take us years to get back up again. If ever. :thumb04: :018:

After watching Motherwell on Saturday and given that they have absolutely nothing to play for i wouldn't be suprised if a few teams grab points of them. Us included.

Guest Mahonio

I get nervous before every game and even during games until we are leading comfortably so yes is the answer to your question.

After watching Motherwell on Saturday and given that they have absolutely nothing to play for i wouldn't be suprised if a few teams grab points of them. Us included.

Each placing in the league has a monetary value from the SPL.

And needing around quarter mill to relay thier pitch every place will count for them.

Falkirk have one game to win and one game to draw to stay up. We have to win at least 4/5 games depending on Falkirks result. I very much doubt that Falkirk will win every one of there games or else they wouldn't be where they are in the league, but anythings possible.

Yes, it is getting very nervy at this time in the league but as long as the fans stay positive, then the team stay positive.