Are You Getting Nervous ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know WHAT you are worring about!!! ;)

Caley are fluky cnuts :thumb04:

we will stay up :lol:

and if we go down, we will come straight back up, probably, maybe, surely, might :018: :rotflmao:

Falkirk had 3 games in 1 week , 2 of which being old firm !

We've had 0 points from them this season , i cant see them staying bottom for long

If we go down , i expect Mr Butcher & Mr Malpas will walk & we'll no doubt lose our best players

It'll be a struggle if you think we'll get straight back up

Sorry - pedantic b@stard here - we did win our first game against them this season, away at Falkirk. One of our best performances this season too, with Vigurs really standing out if I remember correctly. Lost there in the league cup a couple of weeks after that.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose that game post-split though - after the last game between the sides Falkirk will believe that we are one of the teams they have the measure of, and they're bound to be right up for it if they still have any chance of survival. When are the post-split fixtures announced, btw?

My apologies , i forgot we beat them earlier in the season

we will stay up :lol:

and if we go down, we will come straight back up, probably, maybe, surely, might :018: :rotflmao:

We've had 0 points from them this season , i cant see them staying bottom for long

If we go down , i expect Mr Butcher & Mr Malpas will walk & we'll no doubt lose our best players

Sorry - pedantic b@stard here - we did win our first game against them this season, away at Falkirk. One of our best performances this season too, with Vigurs really standing out if I remember correctly. Lost there in the league cup a couple of weeks after that.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose that game post-split though - after the last game between the sides Falkirk will believe that we are one of the teams they have the measure of, and they're bound to be right up for it if they still have any chance of survival. When are the post-split fixtures announced, btw?

What are the fixtures? I would hazzard a guess at.

THE HOME fixtures,

St Mirren = Hamilton, ICT

Hamilton = Kilmarnock,Falkirk,ICT

Kilmarnock= St Mirren, ICT,

Hibs = St Mirren,Hamilton,Kilmarnock, not ( ICT)

Falkirk = St Mirren,Killy, Hibs

ICT = Falkirk, and (Hibs)

OR

Well = ICT,Killy

St Mirren = Hamilton,Well,ICT

Hamilton = Kilmarnock,Falkirk,Well, not (ICT)

Kilmarnock = St Mirren, ICT,

Falkirk = St Mirren,Killy,Well

ICT = Falkirk, and (Hamilton)

Ah, yes Johnboy, ya olde git. But last night soon after the end of the game, the BBC had both of us on -20 goals and us in 10th.

Still, I see they have done their sums and put us correctly in 11th place.

way to go man.

Ah, yes Johnboy, ya olde git. But last night soon after the end of the game, the BBC had both of us on -20 goals and us in 10th.

way to go man.

You should have looked at the table on this site before posting your usual inane drivel.

I dont know WHAT you are worring about!!! :lol:

we will stay up :015:

didnt we draw with them in a midweek fixture ? ;) lol

way to go man.

You should have looked at the table on this site before posting your usual inane drivel.

Woopeeedoo, Mr 6500 posts of manure, I should have checked here first, you are correct. Thanks for pointing that out.

Legend.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I also reckon we'll hammer Hamilton on Saturday . ICT home win will be the first one on my coupon this weekend .

Never bet on your own team :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Caley are fluky cnuts :rotflmao:

we will stay up :015:

and if we go down, we will come straight back up, probably, maybe, surely, might :thumb04: :lol:

didnt we draw with them in a midweek fixture ? :018: lol

Yeah we did 1-1 (Rooney 80mins)

The problem is that we have not experienced the emotions of failure or the dreaded word - "relegation" - In that respect we are spoilt and I suppose it was inevitable that this experience would haunt us one day - I actually believe that we will survive but I also suspect that this one may go to the wire.

Sorry but I have to harp back to the debacle of the former part of this season and my other concern is that we do not have a settled side, we are not on a good run and we do not have players who have experienced the nerves and the atmosphere of fighting in a real relegation battle. Again the muppets are to blame.

We need a result and we need it quickly - If I was Butcher I would be putting 200% into the first two games - win them or four points and the confidence grows and the doubts diminish.

And with three away games to go the SESH ARMY could seriously be our saviour - so I plead to you all to get yerself pished and we sing and sing and feckin sing fer 90 minutes at the Methadome, Muversmell and the Pie centre.

Falkirk was a nightmare but I reckon that we can pick up the really valuable points away from home.

Having looked at the fixtures i would say i'm a wee bit nervous but i think our current set of players have got it in them too insure we finish as strongly as we can.

So how many of the season ticket holders will continue to re-new there ticket.

I am certainly keeping mine and go to more away games. I can get to Perth, Dunfermline and Edinburgh for 50p RETURN.

:rotflmao: dont ask

and if we win against falkirk and that is whats needed to keep us up, PITCH INVASION? I was watching Dundee Utd do that on youtube last night.

Edited by stevenwebster

So how many of the season ticket holders will continue to re-new there ticket.

I am certainly keeping mine and go to more away games. I can get to Perth, Dunfermline and Edinburgh for 50p RETURN.

:rotflmao: dont ask

and if we win against falkirk and that is whats needed to keep us up, PITCH INVASION? I was watching Dundee Utd do that on youtube last night.

Aye pitch invasion is a must , followed by a staying up party !!

I know it might be a bit premature but its POSITIVE thinking & a good idea to plan ahead .

Anyone else agree ?

I have to say that I am a bit nervous about our SPL future but on the other hand I am sure that the Butcher Boys have it in them to fight their way out of this somewhat precarious position we (and indeed they) find our team in.

Aye pitch invasion is a must , followed by a staying up party !!

I just want us to win on the last day now :thumb04: :018: :rotflmao:

I admire the positivity of other posters but I am more than a little worried about our SPL survival.

We aren't playing well and I think it's been luck more than skill that got us the points against Kilmarnock, St Mirren & Hamilton.

It's going to be any incredibly nervous few weeks unless the players start performing as we all know they can