Who'll Be The Top Scorer Next Season?

Renegade

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll be ICT's top scorer next season?

• Richie Foran
    • Adam Rooney
    • Andy Barrowman
    • Eric Odhiambo
    • Dougie Imrie
    • Ross Tokely
    • Lionel Djebi-Zadi
    • Russell Duncan
    • David Proctor
    • Someone Else (Please State)

I've voted for Barrowman, I think he may just be the buisness in the 1st division, yes I slated him in the SPL, but that's because he is not SPL standard.

But it could be any of Foran, Barrowman and Rooney. Odihambo will get a few but his pace is more of a weapon than is goalscoring.

I would say we have got the best frontline in the division by far and if the strikers get good service from the midfield then they could score 50+ goals between them :P .

I've voted for Barrowman, I think he may just be the buisness in the 1st division, yes I slated him in the SPL, but that's because he is not SPL standard.

But it could be any of Foran, Barrowman and Rooney. Odihambo will get a few but his pace is more of a weapon than is goalscoring.

I would say we have got the best frontline in the division by far and if the strikers get good service from the midfield then they could score 50+ goals between them :P .

I certainly agree with us having one of the best front lines in the division - the other good front line would appear to be Dundee. I can't agree they'll get 50+ goals though unless we resign Morais or a right winger of similar ability, a left winger better than Dougie Imrie and two central midfielders capable of dictating play.

Edited by Jay_7

Foran = 17

Odhiambo = 9 or 10

Barrowman = 7 or 8

Rooney = 1 if he's lucky to get on

Far fetched perhaps but thats my perdiction. Hoping Shane Sutherland makes a good impact as well