FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Train travel to Firhill

MissICT

I'm hoping of getting a train to Firhill from Inverness a week to day and I was wondering where the nearest train station is and how long would it take to get from the station to the ground?

The nearest station is the main Glasgow one. Right in the Centre of Glasgow

There might be an underground station close to Firhill

I have no idea how far away it is. In fact I have no idea where it is. I will use my sat nav to get there

I reckon you should get a taxi probably the easiest way

Hey Miss ICT, its an easy one.

Get the subway from Buchanan Street to St Georges Cross. Then you can walk it from there, its about 3 quarters of a mile or 20 mins.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sour...mp;t=h&z=15

ps. Buchanan Street subway is right next to Queen Street station where the train from Sneck goes into.

I might as well as on here if anybody knows what the parking is like at Firhill?

It'll be busy but you should find something ok. Last time I took the car to Firhill a wee kid asked me if he could watch my motor. I gave him a couple of quid and I suggest that if you get asked, you do too, or else your motor will be missing bits after the game.

Hey Miss ICT, its an easy one.

Get the subway from Buchanan Street to St Georges Cross. Then you can walk it from there, its about 3 quarters of a mile or 20 mins.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sour...mp;t=h&z=15

ps. Buchanan Street subway is right next to Queen Street station where the train from Sneck goes into.

Thankyou soooo much :lol:

Train from Inverness to Glasgow Queen Street will have you struggling to reach Firhill before k.o. (1500)

Inverness to Stirling

Departs Arr

09:38 12:33

Change at Stirling

Stirling to Glasgow Queen Street

Departs Arr

13:25 14:05

The ground is 1.6 miles from Queen Street station (walking time 25-30 mins)

Scottish Grounds

Return train is as follows:

Glasgow Queen Street to Inverness

Departs Arrives

18:10 21:34

I need info from fans who have made that journey!

I have been on google and its no helpful :angry05:

HAHA i just went on google maps and scotrail and worked it out in 5 minutes...

CLICK

Could you not just get the Supporters' Bus down, its much cheaper and looking at the times for the train it just about the same time.

Cause one of the people im going with doesn't like the bus

Could you not just get the Supporters' Bus down, its much cheaper and looking at the times for the train it just about the same time.

:angry05: ;)

Could you get from Firhill to Queen street in 20mins :angry05:

yes, just, if you run or get lucky with the bus - it's all downhill, so I wouldn't try it going towards the ground!

Realistically, around 10-15 mins for the Subway from Queen Street/Buchanan Street to St George's X, then around 20 mins walk to the ground.

Could you get from Firhill to Queen street in 20mins :angry05:

yes, just, if you run or get lucky with the bus - it's all downhill, so I wouldn't try it going towards the ground!

Realistically, around 10-15 mins for the Subway from Queen Street/Buchanan Street to St George's X, then around 20 mins walk to the ground.

thanks for answering my question ;)

What do they have against the bus?