FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT 'Fans'

absent friend

I am amazed at the degree of support for the negative threads on here, resulting from a loss of one game.

I realise that the loss was to 'THE ENEMY' but we are all big boys and girls and should be able to accept that our team can be defeated at times or are we?

This reaction therefore makes me wonder if ICT supporters as well as being 'tut tutters' 'sweetie paper rustlers' are also, especially the younger ones, gutless supporters, who are unable to accept defeat.

You know the type that Mummy and Daddy always allowed to win at Ludo/Cards/etc so that they would not be upset and attack poor Teddy!

Now able to use the PC they use this heritage to expect their bigger game, supporting ICT, to be a win, win, result too.

Well this is not the way of the world, hard knocks happen and have to be taken on the chin, so please, please, stop bitching and behaving as if you were from over the bridge!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think most fans can accept defeat. I think it was the performance, in a derby match, rather than the result that annoyed folk. Certainly me.

I can easily take defeat... up to a certain point. Like YaBoy said, its the performance that affected people more. I am not sure about the rest of you's, but i feel that the team come out the tunnel expecting to win rather than giving 110%. The just seem to lay back knowing that they are much better. We are much better than most teams in Division 1 but we need to apply more team chemisty if we want to get anywhere. The only hard working players in our team just now are Bulvitus, Hayes and Eagle. Its like the rest have given up. Butcher needs to sort out the team fast.

I just hope that the team change their attitude before Fans change there mind about them (or Butcher) and after out first defeat, some people already hate Terry. Do people expect to go a whole season without a defeat????

I think most fans can accept defeat. I think it was the performance, in a derby match, rather than the result that annoyed folk. Certainly me.

I can easily take defeat... up to a certain point. Like YaBoy said, its the performance that affected people more. I am not sure about the rest of you's, but i feel that the team come out the tunnel expecting to win rather than giving 110%. The just seem to lay back knowing that they are much better. We are much better than most teams in Division 1 but we need to apply more team chemisty if we want to get anywhere. The only hard working players in our team just now are Bulvitus, Hayes and Eagle. Its like the rest have given up. Butcher needs to sort out the team fast.

I just hope that the team change their attitude before Fans change there mind about them (or Butcher) and after out first defeat, some people already hate Terry. Do people expect to go a whole season without a defeat????

I rest my case!! Throw toys out of the pram because 'I don't like it'

I think for most of us Saturdays defeat was a sore one to take & its better we show we care than shrug it off like it didnt matter .

Come 7th November we'll get our revenge in their back yard & i cant wait :D :D :D

Mon ICT :blink::lol::lol:

Edited by Fanoffooty

I think for most of us Saturdays defeat was a sore one to take & its better we show we care than shrug it off like it didnt matter .

Come 7th November we'll get our revenge in their back yard & i cant wait :D :lol06: :D

Mon ICT :lol::lol: :D

:D

Do you want to move it to 'things you regret saying' thread now or later? :blink:

When we win away at Dingwall, I hope none of the boo boys and Zadi haters are there to enjoy it.

Aye , the rest of yous can drown them out with the noise of your sweetie paper rustling .

I'll vouch for 'The Knowledge' because I was sitting beside him at the game... and we were both chanting throughout...

We lost 1 game out of 7 after getting 4 points from 2 of our promotion rivals (Dunfermline & Dundee... both away games)... this was a fecking horrible performance/result but put it in perspective.

Absent friend is absolutely spot on IMO... our fans are shocking at times.

Come 7th November we'll get our revenge in their back yard & i cant wait :D :D :D

Mon ICT :boldblue: :boldblue: :blob05:

:blob09:

Do you want to move it to 'things you regret saying' thread now or later? :biggrin01:

Och have we no got enough negativity on here :rolleyes:

Do you want to move it to 'things you regret saying' thread now or later? :biggrin01:

I aam not being negative. There are plenty of people on here thinking they were going to trash ross c*nty because we are a better team. They just got a shock when they actually out-classed us and thats led to the negativity. Hope for the worst and if it happens, you wont feel as bad.

I aam not being negative. There are plenty of people on here thinking they were going to trash ross c*nty because we are a better team. They just got a shock when they actually out-classed us and thats led to the negativity. Hope for the worst and if it happens, you wont feel as bad.

Oh well does that mean i should hope we get beat against Partick on Sunday ? :D

I think there's a certain element of truth in the OP's comments, but I also think that ICT fans in general are taking relegation quite badly/poorly. It's no excuse for some of the tripe being posted and comments being made, but ICT are a club who, until last season, have known little other than success since they came into being so they're not use to things going drastically wrong on the park.

As a result they (we) don't know how to handle failure....yes, we've lost games before, and important games, but it's never resulted in a move backwards....until now.

bit of a rough one! Any need to slag off where someone is from?

I don't think anyone will boo on Sunday

especially after the good away support in Dundee.

Has Butcher got what it takes? Who knows at this stage. We're hardly buying the league though with transfer fees being paid...

And you've got to remember that in the first division all teams will take points off each other at some stage. (Let's just hope it's early in the season for us...)

Of course it will help his condfidence, it will also help him realise he isn't very good, and that Berkshire is a bit of hole.

Well, after that intelligent reply, I rest my case. If you want to continue this debate, I suggest you PM me when you get home from kindergarten.

Dry your eyes.

I think there's a certain element of truth in the OP's comments, but I also think that ICT fans in general are taking relegation quite badly/poorly. It's no excuse for some of the tripe being posted and comments being made, but ICT are a club who, until last season, have known little other than success since they came into being so they're not use to things going drastically wrong on the park.

As a result they (we) don't know how to handle failure....yes, we've lost games before, and important games, but it's never resulted in a move backwards....until now.

Said brilliantly.

I am amazed at the degree of support for the negative threads on here, resulting from a loss of one game.

I realise that the loss was to 'THE ENEMY' but we are all big boys and girls and should be able to accept that our team can be defeated at times or are we?

This reaction therefore makes me wonder if ICT supporters as well as being 'tut tutters' 'sweetie paper rustlers' are also, especially the younger ones, gutless supporters, who are unable to accept defeat.

You know the type that Mummy and Daddy always allowed to win at Ludo/Cards/etc so that they would not be upset and attack poor Teddy!

Now able to use the PC they use this heritage to expect their bigger game, supporting ICT, to be a win, win, result too.

Well this is not the way of the world, hard knocks happen and have to be taken on the chin, so please, please, stop bitching and behaving as if you were from over the bridge!!

Ive not been posting alot on here the last few days because of people like this.... have you not noticed that over the last few months we have struggled one week and won the next!! when nearly got beat by Mo on Penners.. I am raging at our lack luster approch to that game, and we are the laughing stock of the highlands just now.... I wont blame TB.... I dont blame the team... It was everyones fault!! our team didnt seem to care!!! oh dont boo them... what a load of pish!!!

We didnt get beat we got PUMPED!!!