FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius C Niculae -v- ICT FC

maimie

Yes - I am afraid that Marius took me to court - in regard to yon word I used - also a past reference to County fans. I am glad to say that we shook hands and the judge decided that in future qypsyies are to be merely referred to as Caravan Utilising Nomadic TravellerS - Initially I agree with that.

David Sutherland - Beware the Ides of march.

Beware the Ides of March! Julius Caesar / David Sutherland was said to have been assassinated on this date in 44 B.C. / 2010 A.D. by followers of Cassius and Brutus / Caley D and Alan Savage. In Shakespeare's / Bannermans' play, Caesar / Sutherland, betrayed by his friend / ememies, dies with the words, "Et tu, Brute? Then fall Caesar!" / "theres only one Craig Brewster".

Perhaps the trust could organise a Toga party :lol:

Beware the Ides of March! Julius Caesar / David Sutherland was said to have been assassinated on this date in 44 B.C. / 2010 A.D. by followers of Cassius and Brutus / Caley D and Alan Savage. In Shakespeare's / Bannermans' play, Caesar / Sutherland, betrayed by his friend / ememies, dies with the words, "Et tu, Brute? Then fall Caesar!" / "theres only one Craig Brewster".

Perhaps the trust could organise a Toga party :026:

animal-house-posters.jpg

So ICT have a poof leading our defence at the proof whilst Marius has a prof. Yet another goof and I thought that I was to long in the toof to hit the roof. Are you sure this isnt a spoof and Marius is just being aloof and uncouth or will ICT get the hoof after the press hear the truth - WOOF WOOF