FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County tickets

ictchris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit where it's due, called up and got my tickets ordered today. Not only did I get them ordered, but the woman in the shop also stopped off at my house to drop them off on her way home from work. :getmecoat: Delighted.

Now that is above and beyond the call of duty. angel.gif

Call the club and see if they have any and they may be able to hold them for you or something similar. Maybe someone could collect them for you and give you them on Saturday.

Call the club and see if they have any and they may be able to hold them for you or something similar. Maybe someone could collect them for you and give you them on Saturday.

Not sure standby, best to call tomorrow morning and take it from there. If you are stuck let us know, somebody will help you out....................or steal yer tickets.

Yeah I was just checking tickets for someone so gave the club a phone. There will be tickets on sale tomorrow at Dingwall for the away end on a first come first served basis. There is no idea how many are going to be made avaliable though!! So best get them early before pub if your going through 2mo!

Quick question: Would I be more than likely guaranteed a ticket if I came up the road from Glasgow and was in Dingwall for about 9 tomorrow to get a ticket? I'm guessing it's the wee booth thing across from the stadium that's selling them? Or would I be able to buy them by phone?

Cheers

Quick question: Would I be more than likely guaranteed a ticket if I came up the road from Glasgow and was in Dingwall for about 9 tomorrow to get a ticket? I'm guessing it's the wee booth thing across from the stadium that's selling them? Or would I be able to buy them by phone?

Cheers

My mate phoned them up today and bought a ticket. He is picking it up at the ticket office. That would be your best bet.

Cheers

Yeah the tickets are going on sale at 9am 2mo for the away end in Dingwall. So if you were there then you would be guaranteed a ticket. There isnt going to be a que of hundereds of ICT fans at 9am

what is our allocation? the ict ticket shop said we'd shifted all that they had, 1200 i think she said, so if county have more away tickets , how many.?

How many sardines can you fit in a can.................Them were the days. No such thing as capacity figures. Just keep the turnstiles revolving till the pitch was in jeopardy of invasion.

Do we think it'll be a ticket game for the tuesday one at TCS?

what is our allocation? the ict ticket shop said we'd shifted all that they had, 1200 i think she said, so if county have more away tickets , how many.?

How many sardines can you fit in a can.................Them were the days. No such thing as capacity figures. Just keep the turnstiles revolving till the pitch was in jeopardy of invasion.

Wont be all ticket, was about 5,800 last time and with the stadium holding over 7,700 the game wont be a sell out. Prob be around 5,000 I would think.

Wont be all ticket, was about 5,800 last time and with the stadium cow shed holding over 7,700 the game wont be a sell out. Prob be around 5,000 I would think.

Fixed it!

Wont be all ticket, was about 5,800 last time and with the stadium cow shed holding over 7,700 the game wont be a sell out. Prob be around 5,000 I would think.

Fixed it!

lol bit confused there!? He was asking about next tues when we're at home!