FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Innes bus saturday.

caley100

Did cross me mind Don, but big Stu and Blair are coming now, so its ok. :P

Not really the point though. Nothing annoys me more than people booking seats on buses and then pulling out at last moment with no real reason. No thought given to the fact that someone is doing the organising, sorting out costing etc...and could well be left out of pocket.

Fair enough, if some sort of emergency had come up, but a smug "I'm getting a free ticket and lift so you're not needed any more" posting has pressed a button. The worst thing is, it probably didn't even enter their head that someone will end up having to cover the cost of the seat or spend time finding a replacement.

On this occassion it's covered, but that doesn't make it ok to do it.

Did cross me mind Don, but big Stu and Blair are coming now, so its ok. :getmecoat:

Not really the point though. Nothing annoys me more than people booking seats on buses and then pulling out at last moment with no real reason. No thought given to the fact that someone is doing the organising, sorting out costing etc...and could well be left out of pocket.

Fair enough, if some sort of emergency had come up, but a smug "I'm getting a free ticket and lift so you're not needed any more" posting has pressed a button. The worst thing is, it probably didn't even enter their head that someone will end up having to cover the cost of the seat or spend time finding a replacement.

On this occassion it's covered, but that doesn't make it ok to do it.

The boys never been to an away game before so I think your being a tad hard on him , its only 4 feckin quid at the end of the day and hardly a last minute call off .

It's not fair to book a seat and then refuse it. If it was you who had booked buses Dalneigh Caley doubt you'd be taking the same line. Why do you always have to try to be controversial and use every opportunity to try to start an argument?

Look guys, I really am sorry about cancelling but I didn't realize my friend was going and I felt like I couldn't say no and as DALNEIGHCALEY said, it's not like I cancelled on Saturday morning. If I had then I would fully understand why you were angry.

I can see where some of you are coming from but to be fair he's given a lot of warning, and if no one took up the offer from now until Saturday the chances are the seat would have lied empty anyway.

It's not the cost, or even the length of notice....it's the fact that absolutely no consideration was given to the knock on effect, or realisation that their might have been any knock on effect. Not even so much as an apology or a "hope it's not a problem but I've made other arrangements".

As for the "It's only 4 quid"....well if it's only 4 quid then why not do the right thing and make the offer to pay it?

Having run buses in the past and having ended up hundreds of pounds out of pocket over a season because of people who think there's no issue with calling off for no good reason after booking seats then yeah, you're damn right things like this make me angry.

We got the Caley club bus last time and just turned up at the Caley club on the day and got tickets for the bus no problem, there was loads of tickets avaliable. I think there were two busses going and there were plenty of seats spare on the bus we were on.

Right, final names on the bus are:

Me

Caleystan

Billy fish

Mannie clan (3)

Mrs Gringo

CaleyD

Calum

Big Stu

Blair

paulibees (2)

Davie

Being picked up at the end of Innes street at 2pm sharp!!

And you all have to wear your name tags so we know who you all are.

Do I get a discount for booking in bulk..............or maybe vouchers......

Nah.. 2 free ice cubes in the innes mate, you supply the vodka :)