FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mark McGhee

Pele_Is_God

I know he believes he's got the time to rebuild but so did Roy Aitken at the Dons, Levein at Leicester, Mowbray at Celtic etc etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go. Football's not about next season (despite the delusions of some Celtic fans).

Calderwood took them from relegation candidates to Europe. When he left they went back to relegation candidates. What's the connection? It doesn't help that McGhee is slagging off his players every chance he gets. Who'd be desperate to play for a manager that publicly says he'll be getting rid of most and that they are not any good anyway?

I would absolutely cream myself if Aberdeen were relegated. McGhee is a terrible manager.

I'm quite surprised though that he's doing so bad. Not because i think he's a good manager but because surely Aberdeen have enough quality players to be avoiding what is happening.

His record at Motherwell wasn't bad though was it? Its strange how it doesn't always work out for managers.

With my eleven year old son a keen Dons supporter despite my best efforts, there would be very mixed emotions in the Kingsmills household were we to pass Aberdeen on the way back up ! Still, on balance I'd rather see Falkirk fall through the trap door.

Aberdeen deserve to go down after the dreadful system that kept them up a few years back. Think it will be Falkirk to go down though.

Nah, Falkirk to go down for me. Aberdeen would be better off getting relegated, it needs a complete overhaul. McGhee has players who are so inconsistent, or lazy, or both. Aberdeen seem to be a magnet for them.

Keep a good northern team up, further south the team that gets relegated the better. :blink:

EDITED to put the word HYPOCRISY into the post.

Edited by Revbirdog