FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aberdeen performance

1aberdonian

Well said Tug.

I hate when forums get cluttered with fishers using verbose language to get a bite. I am surprise at this ones knowledge of English though, dons are not known for having a wide vocab mainly because nobody can understand that GRAMPIAN twang.

:ictscarf:

I won't bother correcting your grammar and spelling then. I was having trouble communicating with the grunts from the caley massive; I mean using three syllable words in succession is not exactly showing off!

Oh and try some punctuation too...,,,,(sic)

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I was only commenting that you are being crafty by drawing people into an argument.

If you were anyway interested in debating football, refereeing, players, teams...etc you would be having a long hard look at the don motley crew. To have two league games and one cup game and receive 4 penalties!!! As the Gers have no money is it now yourselves that are bankrolling the referees' Christmas party?

Look forward to beating the mock Highlanders on the 2nd of October.

No need to thank me for bringing this poor excuse of a thread back to footballing ISSUES.

I'd like to congratulate the OP for being the first Dons fan to come on here and not mention 1983. (Yet)

Only as good as your last game- no need for specifics and past glories- Caley may get there - i don't deny it ,but presently they are also -rans. Build a team and take your chances- there is only room for one big fish in this wee pond up here and it's not Caley T.

I am so glad that you have set such high standards for your team and your only aim seems to be set around becoming the biggest team up here!!

Surely a club of the size and stature (or so we keep getting told) should be setting their sights so much higher than being better than 'Caley T' as you put it.

We don't claim to be what we are not but we do have realistic expectations of what we can achieve and are building a team the last time I looked.

You are the very reason why I go to Pigtodrie and shout my lungs out and support my team whether we are getting beat or not.

Congratulations though, I am sure you got the response from everyone here that you were looking for so how bout going away and leaving us enjoy our forum without reading your crap!!!!!! One question though before you go ............. where were you last season when your team was utter pish, it's amazing what two league games does for the confidence and mind.

so storming the last 21 games of last season and beating dundee utd makes us crap and not top 6 contenders?

in all honesty aberdeen and caley are going in opposite direction aberdeen down and caley up

within 5-10 years caley will be playing europa league :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Quality bump!

there is only room for one big fish in this wee pond up here and it's not Caley T.

Well if it isn't us and it certainly isn't you who is it? Fraserburgh? Banks o' Dee?

Let the deluded fool have their moment of glory, and think that their diddy team are the No 1 team somewhere on the planet. If He/she gets off thinking that their team are No1 in the Highlands, well....lets allow them that fantasy! Their team had 3-4 yrs of sucsess 25+ yrs ago......yet he/she and their fellow deluded still think they are a footballing power. Thats why beating them is so mucch sweeter to me than any other SPL team.

Let the deluded fool have their moment of glory, and think that their diddy team are the No 1 team somewhere on the planet. If He/she gets off thinking that their team are No1 in the Highlands, well....lets allow them that fantasy! Their team had 3-4 yrs of sucsess 25+ yrs ago......yet he/she and their fellow deluded still think they are a footballing power. Thats why beating them is so mucch sweeter to me than any other SPL team.

Plus your a Celtic fan and it obviously still hurts after 25+ years :tongueincheek:

Running over the Menie dunes with tail firmly between legs methinks.

In the words of yon chant on saturday:

Your not famous any more!

In fact you never have been since 1983 though you try and milk that one more than the english do 1966.

Mind you the French are still going on about 1066 it was the last time they won anything :biggrin: