FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Pope

Yngwie

Elected into his position by way of a secretive process behind closed doors, involving men in funny gowns who some say have been involved in years of cover ups and deception. He is now idolised across the world, with people travelling far and wide just to get a glimpse of him, desperately hoping that he will address the crowds and impart his wisdom. When he speaks, the world listens. But enough about Terry Butcher.

The Pope's visit to Scotland is a hot topic this week. I doubt he's got an appointment scheduled with Terry, but I was reminded of a previous encounter between the two.

Naughty Aussies

• Agree 5

It's a sign of how worried Celtic are about yet another cup match against the mighty Caley Thistle that they have to get the Pope to come and give them some motivation in the week before the match. I gather he's also dropping in on Edinburgh to give the Hibees some words of comfort after failing yet again to beat us. :angel05:

noticed on reporting scotland that G4S are the stewards tomorrow at bellahousten park. Hope the pilgrims dont step our of line lol

G4S will be really confused, apparently there are no seats and everyone has to stand (except the man himself) and sing. Also no Umberella's allowed!! in Scotland, in September! Aswell as there not being buses laid on, the pilgrims have to make there way there by public transport and walk. Good move by the Bishops to keep the numbers down.