The night before Friday Joke

absent friend

A husband is at home watching the football when his wife asks, 'Honey could you fix the light in the hallway'?

Not even looking up he replies, 'Do I have an electricians logo printed on my forehead? I dont think so!

Two minutes later she ask, 'Could you fix the fridge door'?

Eyes still on the TV he replies, 'Fix the fridge door? Does it lookn like i have Hotpoint written on my forehead? i dont think so'!

Not even taking this hint say asks 'Could you at least fix the steps to the front door? They are about to break?'

Angry tone now, 'I'm not a **** caprenter and i dont want to fix the steps, do I have chippie written on my forehead? I dont think so!'

Having had enough he goes to watch the match in the pub.

Four pints and a win for his team later,he feelingl guilty he makes his way home to find the step repaired, the light fixed and the fridge door perfect.

Darling, he asks, How did all this get fixed

She said 'Well when you left I sat outside and cried. Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong and I told him. He offered to do all the repairs and all I had to do was go to bed with him or bake him a cake.

The husband replied 'Oh what kind of cake did you bake him?

She replies

'Hellooooo... Do you see Delia Smith written on my forehead? I dont think so.'