FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Terry Butcher appreciation thread

TopSix

Previously I have stuck up for Mr S as I felt he put loadsamoney into ICT, BUT, after his comments on tv not supporting our TB, then, but sorry, my support is with "our Terry". Directors etc must support their Managers and Terry is our best ever - his outburst was from the heart and for the best interests of ICT. We must support Terry, he supports us. Caley away, away! Was Mr DS there and had to suffer a long journey home in a broken down bus??? and still smiling when we met Terry at the Stadium at 3am afterwards? I don't think so, but TB was there...

Previously I have stuck up for Mr S as I felt he put loadsamoney into ICT, BUT, after his comments on tv not supporting our TB, then, but sorry, my support is with "our Terry". Directors etc must support their Managers and Terry is our best ever - his outburst was from the heart and for the best interests of ICT. We must support Terry, he supports us. Caley away, away! Was Mr DS there and had to suffer a long journey home in a broken down bus??? and still smiling when we met Terry at the Stadium at 3am afterwards? I don't think so, but TB was there...

I'm disappointed too after hearing David Sutherland's comments. Agree with your comments Lizi. That's crap your bus broke down too.

im also disapointed it is as though terry hasnt got a voice and that he has a place and that is his job and sticks to it. Terry Butcher is more than just a manager he is a connection to fans he interacts with us and is happy to speak to us and to tell him to basically butt out of the politics is nonsense. He is responding to our chairmans response who is with the fans so yes maybe sutherland does want a 10 but he cant disipline terry for what the club has said itself

I see that Burnley's Clark Carlisle is on the Question Time panel tonight.

It would surely be great television to get Sir Terry on it, setting the world to rights and just telling it like it is. And for best results, get him warmed up with a bottle of red and a sense of injustice.

I see that Burnley's Clark Carlisle is on the Question Time panel tonight.

It would surely be great television to get Sir Terry on it, setting the world to rights and just telling it like it is. And for best results, get him warmed up with a bottle of red and a sense of injustice.

Sorry for going off topic, but George Galloway and Alistair Campbell are also on that programme tonight - could be interesting viewing!

• 3 weeks later...